*Optic, bipod and magazine not included
Umbrella Armory OCAW Alpha DMR Type I Airsoft AEG Rifle
Umbrella Armory, established in June of 2010 by a group of enthusiast Airsofters, provides advanced tech services for those who are longing for more out of their Airsoft guns. With the use of top tier parts and precision tuning, Umbrella Armory strives to enrich the Airsoft experience by bringing out the true potential of an Airsoft gun.
- Umbrella Armory Bravo Receiver
- Retro Arms CNC machined match trigger (red); tuned for short travel and smooth pull
- Retro Arms CNC machined selector switch (red); tuned for smooth operation with distinct detent clicks
- Matrix 20" DMR style steel outer barrel
- VFC Trigger Guard
- Ambidextrous VFC Mag Catch
- G&P modular sniper stock
- Umbrella Corporation Grip 23 AEG motor grip
- Matrix SPR-MOD1 DMR handguard set
- Ambidextrous charging handle
- VFC Bolt Release
- Prometheus 455mm inner barrel
- Umbrella Armory R-hop
- Lonex 70 Degree Bucking
- Lonex Hopup
- Retro Arms QSC V2 8mm Gearbox
- Strengthened Spring Kit
- 40K Neodymium Magnet Speed Motor
- Japanese 8mm Ball Bearing Bushings [x6]
- Siegetek 20:1 Ratio SSG
- 2 Mil-spec washers for AoE adjustment
- Steel ARL
- Aluminum Full Cylinder
- CNC Aluminum Cylinder Head
- CNC Aluminum Air Nozzle
- Guarder Tappet Plate
- 2 Metal mil-spec washers
- CNC POM Piston Head
- Steel Bearing Spring Guide
- M130 Spring
- Full Steel Tooth Piston
- BTC Chimera MOSFET V2 MK2
4100g (9.04lbs) Inner Barrel:
455mm Magazine Capacity:
2 x PTS EPM Magazines Included. Compatible with Matrix, G&G, Tokyo Marui and other compatible M4 / M16 Series Airsoft AEG Magazines Muzzle Velocity:
~460 FPS (Measured with 0.20g BBs) Rate of Fire:
21 rounds per second Thread Direction:
14mm Negative Gearbox:
Ver 2 Full Metal, Fully Upgradeable Motor:
Long Type CNC 40k Neodymium Magnet Speed Motor Fire Modes:
Semi/Full-Auto, Safety Battery:
Small type LiPo battery recommended (Battery not included. Wired to stock with Deans connector) Hopup:
Yes, Adjustable Package Includes:
Gun, Manual Manufacturer:
Umbrella Armory Things you may need to get started:
Battery and Charger – Required to power your AEG; use a high quality battery and charger for best results. Spare Magazines – Stay in the fight longer by bringing more ammo with you. BB’s – High quality precision 6mm BB’s recommended; Use 0.20g – 0.25g BB’s for best results. Silicone Oil – Basic cleaning and lubrication maintenance help keep your Airsoft AEG in top working order.
Umbrella Armory Inc. is steadfast in our commitment to customer satisfaction. As a result we offer an extensive 365 day warranty on many of the internal parts used in the OCAW Alpha Series systems.
Warranty covers all defects in material, workmanship, and or assembly.
Warranty does not cover:
(1) Malfunctions or defects resulting from unauthorized repair, modification, or careless handling.
(2) Malfunctions or defects resulting from use of defective or improper projectiles (BBs).
(3) Malfunctions or defects resulting from abuse and/or failure to properly maintain.
(4) Malfunctions or defects resulting from criminal negligence or use under the influence of drugs and/or alcohol.
(5) Internal Breach of any kind.
(6) Scratches, Blemishes, or external wear marks on plastic or metal component parts.
(7) Wear and tear components including motors, pistons, batteries and electrical wiring.
(8) Any Accessories and External Components (Anything outside the Receiver). For Example the Receiver, Buffer Tube and other externals.
If your Umbrella Armory product is found to be defective during the applicable warranty period from the original date of purchase, Umbrella Armory will repair, or at its discretion, replace with new, used, or equivalent model, the defective product without charge for parts or labor.
**Warranty only valid in the United States
About Umbrella Armory
Umbrella Armory was established in June 2010, to fill a void in the Airsoft Market: premium weapon upgrade and repair, customizable gun builds, and innovative equipment that is tailor made for the industry. As the current pioneers in aftermarket customization and as the sole provider of premium maintenance in the United States, they hope to enrich the airsoft experience by providing convenient and affordable advice and upkeep.
Discuss about Pre-Order ETA January 2017 Umbrella Armory OCAW Alpha DMR Type I Airsoft AEG Rifle with your friends and fellow Evike.com shoppers!
Comment or answer questions for a chance to win awesome prizes.
Details can be found on the Evike.com Facebook page.
Remember to check "Also post on Facebook" to qualify for the giveaways!
Have an urgent question about this item? We monitor these comments daily, but it may be faster to email us directly or call us at (626) 286-0360. Our resident experts are standing by to answer your questions!
This is a pre-order item.
Pre-order estimated arrival: January 2017
By adding a pre-order item to your shopping cart, you will guarantee yourself to have the item reserved before they are offered as an in-stock item. Often, you will also save on shipping while not risking a rate item being sold out before you have a chance to buy it. Being the largest Airsoft distributor in the America continent, Evike.com is the gateway for many exciting items entering the Airsoft world. All pre-order items are tagged with our best estimate on arrival times factoring in manufacture delay, us custom examinations and other factorys to the best of our ability. The goods on pre-order generally arrive before they are past due or on-time 99% of the time. All pre-order items are processed subject to item availability on a first-come, first serve basis. All orders and payments are processed at the time of payment. Buyer reserve the rights to a full refund on any pending pre-order items at any time.
This item is currently Out of Stock. Most out of stock items are restocked within 1-3 weeks. Some items may take longer. Please add this item to your wishlist to keep posted on its availability.