*Optic and magazine not includedGun ships with Blaze Orange flash hider to meet US Federal regulations
Umbrella Armory, established in June of 2010 by a group of enthusiast Airsofters, provides advanced tech services for those who are longing for more out of their Airsoft guns. With the use of top tier parts and precision tuning, Umbrella Armory strives to enrich the Airsoft experience by bringing out the true potential of an Airsoft gun.
- Umbrella Armory Bravo Receiver
- Retro Arms CNC machined match trigger (red); tuned for short travel and smooth pull
- Retro Arms CNC machined selector switch (red); tuned for smooth operation with distinct detent clicks
- VFC 10.5" steel outer barrel
- VFC Trigger Guard
- Ambidextrous G&P Mag Catch
- Adjustable Mission First Tactical BUS stock
- Umbrella Corporation Grip 23 AEG motor grip
- Licensed SWS handguard by Madbull Airsoft
- Ambidextrous charging handle
- VFC Bolt Release
- VFC Buffer Tube
- Prometheus 275mm inner barrel
- Umbrella Armory R-hop
- Lonex Bucking
- Lonex Hopup
- Retro Arms QSC 7075 Aluminium CNC V2 8mm Gearbox
- Strengthened Spring Kit
- 30K Neodymium Magnet Balance Motor
- Japanese 8mm Ball Bearing Bushings [x6]
- Siegetek 14:1 Ratio SSG
- 2 Mil-spec washers for AoE adjustment
- Steel ARL
- Aluminum Full Cylinder
- -4 teeth short stroking
- CNC Aluminum Cylinder Head
- CNC Aluminum Air Nozzle
- Guarder Tappet Plate
- 2 Metal mil-spec washers
- CNC POM Piston Head
- Steel Bearing Spring Guide
- M130 Spring
- Full Steel Tooth Piston
- BTC Chimera MOSFET V2 MK2
720mm / 800mm, AdjustableWeight:
4100g (9.04lbs)Inner Barrel:
2 x PTS EPM Magazines Included. Compatible with Matrix, G&G, Tokyo Marui and otherMuzzle Velocity:
~395 FPS (Measured with 0.20g BBs)Rate of Fire:
33 rounds per secondThread Direction:
Ver 2 Full Metal, Fully UpgradeableMotor:
Long Type 30K Neodymium Magnet Balance Motor Fire Modes:
Small type LiPo battery recommended (Battery not included. Wired to stock with Deans connector)Hopup:
Yes, AdjustablePackage Includes:
Umbrella ArmoryThings you may need to get started:
Battery and Charger – Required to power your AEG; use a high quality battery and charger for best results.
Spare Magazines – Stay in the fight longer by bringing more ammo with you.
BBs – High quality precision 6mm BBs recommended; Use 0.20g – 0.25g BBs for best results.
Silicone Oil – Basic cleaning and lubrication maintenance help keep your Airsoft AEG in top working order.
Umbrella Armory Inc. is steadfast in our commitment to customer satisfaction. As a result we offer an extensive 365 day warranty on many of the internal parts used in the OCAW Alpha Series systems.
Warranty covers all defects in material, workmanship, and or assembly.
Warranty does not cover:
(1) Malfunctions or defects resulting from unauthorized repair, modification, or careless handling.
(2) Malfunctions or defects resulting from use of defective or improper projectiles (BBs).
(3) Malfunctions or defects resulting from abuse and/or failure to properly maintain.
(4) Malfunctions or defects resulting from criminal negligence or use under the influence of drugs and/or alcohol.
(5) Internal Breach of any kind.
(6) Scratches, Blemishes, or external wear marks on plastic or metal component parts.
(7) Wear and tear components including motors, pistons, batteries and electrical wiring.
(8) Any Accessories and External Components (Anything outside the Receiver). For Example the Receiver, Buffer Tube and other externals.
If your Umbrella Armory product is found to be defective during the applicable warranty period from the original date of purchase, Umbrella Armory will repair, or at its discretion, replace with new, used, or equivalent model, the defective product without charge for parts or labor.
**Warranty only valid in the United States
FPS Range: 395-400
California residents click here for Proposition 65 warning
About Umbrella Armory
Umbrella Armory was established in June 2010, to fill a void in the Airsoft Market: premium weapon upgrade and repair, customizable gun builds, and innovative equipment that is tailor made for the industry. As the current pioneers in aftermarket customization and as the sole provider of premium maintenance in the United States, they hope to enrich the airsoft experience by providing convenient and affordable advice and upkeep.
*Evike.com custom guns are build to order by our team of industry leading technicians. Custom guns may require one additional business days to construct, QC, and ship.