ID: 59745 (Mosfet-Warfet)
Hover or touch above to zoom
WARFET is GATEs most advanced AEG Control System. It has 20 functions and almost 6 million possible configurations. The outstanding Tactical Programming Card provides you with very easy access to the AEG Controller settings. Thanks to the Precocking and smart trigger functions, you can achieve a trigger response similar to a real gun. The Programmable Burst (1-5 rounds) enables you to fire a pre-determined number of BBs, which is very useful in MILSLIM and for using low-caps. Another function is ROF Control, which allows you to reduce ROF, so you can use strong LiPo batteries, and still have ROF just like in a real rifle. If your AEG becomes jammed, the SMART fuse protects the battery and the motor against damage. It also prevents deep battery drain. Moreover, with WARFET you get: MOSFET, on/off active break, Built in self test, debouncing, and many more useful functions.
- Updated firmware improves AUTO pre-cocking function
- User friendly programming via the Tactical Programming Card
- Sturdy and compact AEG controller
- Compatibility with the strongest AEG replicas and batteries (ready to work with LiPo 14.8V, 5000 mAh, 60C)
- Easy plug and play installation utilizing small type Tamiya connectors
- Can work with most built in MOSFETs
- Pre-cocking function improves trigger response
- Selectable 1-5 round bursts
- Programmable fire selector
- Rate of fire control
- On/off active break
- Integrated MOSFET
- Smart fuse technology prevents against overheating, overloading or short circuiting
- Battery protection feature protects against over-discharge
Most gearboxes and Airsoft AEG platformsManufacturer:
For eight years, Gate company has been designing and producing the most innovative AEG Control Systems and MOSFETs. Gate has premises located in Cracow, Poland with products successfully entered global markets and are being sold in more than 20 countries.
(Write a review)
"bought this for my M14 EBR while doing a full DMR build. I did the full wire swap over and not the plug and play feature so I am not sure how the plug and play will perform. This unit is very easy to use and does everything it says it will. I was able to make the rifle semi only by playing with the features and did not have to remove or modify any of the internals on the gun. the auto cocking works great and I have never used an AEG with a response like this before. I picked it up at my local airsoft place and have been very happy with the performance so far.
Discuss about Gate Airsoft WARFET Advanced AEG MOSFET Control System with your friends and fellow Evike.com shoppers!
Comment or answer questions for a chance to win awesome prizes.
Details can be found on the Evike.com Facebook page.
Remember to check "Also post on Facebook" to qualify for the giveaways!
Have an urgent question about this item? We monitor these comments daily, but it may be faster to email us directly or call us at (626) 286-0360. Our resident experts are standing by to answer your questions!