**Battery not included, this listing is for the tan color stock. (black stock in image not included). This stock may fit the buffer tube of your rifle, but not guaranteed by Evike.com. For guaranteed fitment on your AEG or GBB please purchase the stock with the tube.
Designed with Airsofter and shooters in mind, the CTS stock is a slick looking stock packed with features and functionality. Made out of extremely durable and lightweight injection molded polymer, the CTS stock features an unique "stock roll" design allowing users to go from a ready position to a shooting position in the most ergonomic and comfortable roll possible. Other features includes an XL rubber butt pad for maximum comfort, enlarged glove-friendly lever cam, ambidextrous QD sling points, milled hole for numbered buffer tube, and most importantly of all it is compatible with most major AR-15 / M4 platforms and is designed to enable extremely fast battery swap.
- Extremely durable and lightweight injection molded polymer construction
- Unique "Stock Roll" design allows the user to go from a ready position to a shooting position easily and without the stock getting snagged on equipment or webbing
- Ergonomic crane inspired design provides the shooter with an exceptional cheek weld and improved comfort
- CTS buttpad is thicker than most stocks on the market providing the shooter with a more comfortable shooting experience
- Enlarged stock cam allows for easy stock adjustment in adverse conditions or with gloves on
- Buttpad features aggressive texturing providing the shooter with a non-slip platform
- Easy to remove buttpad allows to easy installation or removal of most popular NiMh and LiPo batteries
- Ambidextrous rear QD sling points allow for mounting of most standard QD sling points
- CTS features a milled hole for use with numbered buffer tubes, giving the user easy adjustment reference
- Fits most standard Tokyo Marui spec. Airsoft buffer tubes
7" x 2.5" x 5.5"Length:
Fits Tokyo Marui spec. Airsoft buffer tubes, some modification may be required for propper fitmentMaterial:
Injection molded polymer, RubberManufacturer:
Established in 2011, 6mmProShop Inc. is a USA based manufacturer and distributor with a mission to bring law enforcement training, Airsoft sporting events, and military simulation to the next level. 6mmProShop features exclusive licensed products, unique innovations, and distribution rights of many exciting products from Japan, Europe, South America and Asia. With headquarters located in the USA, 6mmProShop offers unmatched product support, inventory availability for resellers, and world-wide exclusive products!
(Write a review)
The stock fit very tighly on my m4 and it does not wobble at all! Little tough to get on at first but it is solid, the butt pad it very grippy too so it won't slide on you like some other stocks. Overall totally worth it
"This is a great simple stock. I got t to fit on an AK, it fits super tight but its a good thing. It is also WAY easier to get a 9.6 battery inside. I love it.
"Stock does not properly fit on the recommended bundled buffer tube. It does not lock in to the notches and can easily be pushed in with a little effort with your hand. Plus, there is no guarentee that it will fit your current buffer tube.
The stock is cool and all, but this is a major flaw that I can't overlook. It simply doesn't work as it is supposed to.
To make matters worse, I origionally bought just the stock. When I found that it didn't work properly, I bought the stock and buffer tube bundle, thinking they should work together since they are sold together. I was wrong, and now have spent money on basically worthless items.
Discuss about 6mmproShop CTS Carbine Battery Stock for M4 M16 Series Rifles (Model: Desert / Stock Only) with your friends and fellow Evike.com shoppers!
Comment or answer questions for a chance to win awesome prizes.
Details can be found on the Evike.com Facebook page.
Remember to check "Also post on Facebook" to qualify for the giveaways!
Have an urgent question about this item? We monitor these comments daily, but it may be faster to email us directly or call us at (626) 286-0360. Our resident experts are standing by to answer your questions!