ID: 59277 (Boots-L37347700-12)
Hover or touch above to zoom
MAP ProtectedExempt From Coupons
No Payments + No Interest if paid in full in 6 months through PayPal Credit. Simply check out using PayPal and select PayPal Credit!
- Quality full-grain Nubuck Leather for longer wear and durability
- Abrasion resistant lining that allows for excellent breathability and quick drying
- OrthoLite sockliner combines a specific OrthoLite foam and an EVA heel cup. Ortholite foam creates a cooler, drier, healthier, better cushioned environment under the foot. It will not break down or lose effectiveness over time. Recycled tire content to protect the environment. EVA heel cups allows for a better heel support and added cushioning
- Avoid debris to be trapped between your foot and the footbed
- High-cut profile for increased ankle support, stability and protection
- Delivering optimal traction on varied surfaces, Salomon's Contagrip Outsoles use the ideal combination of specialized rubbers for each specific use
- Protective rubber heel cap provides protection for the rear of the foot
- Non-reflective materials built to be furtive and non-reflective for tactical usage
- Gusseted tongue - material bridge connects tongue to the upper eliminating debris from entering
- Molded EVA midsole provides lightweight cushioning and stability
- Mud guard - protective material all around the base of the shoe
- Protective rubber toe cap for harsh environments
- 4D advanced chassis™ - Foot control and protection with active comfort provided through a stable chassis construction that works together with two different midsole components.
- High cut boot closed hooks
- 3d mesh
- Heel foam
- Waterproof boot construction
Discuss about Salomon Quest 4D Forces Tactical Boots - Black (Size: 12) with your friends and fellow Evike.com shoppers!
Comment or answer questions for a chance to win awesome prizes.
Details can be found on the Evike.com Facebook page.
Remember to check "Also post on Facebook" to qualify for the giveaways!
Have an urgent question about this item? We monitor these comments daily, but it may be faster to email us directly or call us at (626) 286-0360. Our resident experts are standing by to answer your questions!