ID: 59176 (SCP-VECO434QRBGBK)
Hover or touch above to zoom
Rifle shown in images not included.
No Payments + No Interest if paid in full in 6 months through PayPal Credit. Simply check out using PayPal and select PayPal Credit!
*Rifle shown in images not included.
NcStar / VISM ECO 4x34 Scope w/ Green Laser, Nav LED, and Blue Illuminated Reticle and Micro Dot - Black (Urban Tactical Reticle)
- Black anodized aluminum construction
- 4x magnification 34mm scope w/ forward mounted green laser pod & red/white LED navigation light
- Top mounted backup iron rear peed sight w/ fiber optic front slight post
- Iron sights can be moved between 10, 12, and 2 o'clock positions
- Top of the ECO scope has an integrated NcSTAR Micro Dot reflex dot sight base
- Included NcStar Microdot
- Integrated top rail for adding rail mounted micro dot reflex optics
- Adjustable (windage & elevation) green laser
- White & red low output navigation LED lights for maneuvering in the dark without disrupting the users natural night vision
- New glass etched Urban Tactical Reticle (blue illuminated) for quick target acquisition
- Electronic control panel for: reticle illumination, laser on/off, NAV light white/red on/off
- Integrated auto locking quick release mount (fits Weaver / Picatinny / MIL-STD 1913 rails)
- Powered via 1 CR123A lithium type battery
2.3"FOV (Feet at 100yds):
Matte Black AnodizedLens Coating:
Aluminum BodyPackage Includes:
Scope, Scope Cover, Protective Case, Battery, Manual, Cleaning Cloth, Micro Dot SpacerManufacturer:
NcStar / VISM
(Write a review)
"So right off the bat, this optic won't be for everyone and it is pricey.
The light and laser work perfectly and turn on and off easily with the control buttons, which also have a solid click to it.
The illuminated reticle is nice and bright, but every time I look at something bright, it does get over powered, but the etched reticle is absolutely clear. The optic is also really easy to use with both eyes open, and the eye relief is also easy to get used to. You CAN use a full face mask (dyei 4 tested) if you wanted to, but why make life hard on yourself?
So here's my grip with it. Unlike the picture depicts, the optic doesn't have rails on the top. What came with mine is the micro red dot and a adapter plate to mount it onto the optic. My micro dot also either had the wrong instructions or the wrong model, because I took it apart trying to put the battery in it and re-route the on/off button to the slots on the side... and the wires that supposed to lead to the button lead to something else entirely, and I'm pretty sure I broke it already. If anything, I really wish they had the rail mount on top instead of a adapter specifically for a micro dot that didn't pan out.
Pro: Looks Great
Easy to use
laser and lights works good
Con: No top rail.
Micro dot had the wrong instructions or a faulty/wrong micro dot.
Overall: If you want a support style optic and/or dislike the acog, this is a good alternative.
Discuss about NcStar / VISM ECO 4x34 Scope w/ Green Laser, Nav LED, and Blue Illuminated Reticle and Micro Dot - Black (Urban Tactical Reticle) with your friends and fellow Evike.com shoppers!
Comment or answer questions for a chance to win awesome prizes.
Details can be found on the Evike.com Facebook page.
Remember to check "Also post on Facebook" to qualify for the giveaways!
Have an urgent question about this item? We monitor these comments daily, but it may be faster to email us directly or call us at (626) 286-0360. Our resident experts are standing by to answer your questions!