ID: 58942 (Boot-F45083N23611M)
Hover or touch above to zoom
MAP ProtectedExempt From Coupons
No Payments + No Interest if paid in full in 6 months through PayPal Credit. Simply check out using PayPal and select PayPal Credit!
Propper Series 100 8" Combat Boots - Coyote (Size 11)
Propper footwear was designed for long lasting comfort and durability. All of our boots are based on true U.S. sizing to provide the perfect fit. Leather and 1000D Cordura upper can be pulled snug with a quick and easy speed lace system. Our triple density rubber foundation and an arch made from a durable compound, will hold up to the rigors of fast-roping. The 100 Series is a great value in footwear.
- AR 670-1 military uniform compliant
- Water-resistant suede leather and 1000D Cordura upper to stay dry and professional
- Extremely durable, coated, speed-lace hardware with 550 paracord lacing
- Fast-rope compatible arch resists wear from ladders and fast-roping
- Washable open cell foam inserts designed to contour to you foot for weight distribution and arch support
- Oil and slip resistant outsole for excellent traction
- Open cell air mesh foam provides full foot air circulation for maximum comfort
- Anti-microbial breathable lining prevents odor and extends the life of the boot
Sueded Leather, CorduraManufacturer:
Since 1967. Dedicated to equipping those who commit their lives to serving others. The Largest single provider for US military apparel in the country. All defined by precision, durability, comfort, and style.
California residents click here for Proposition 65 warning
(Write a review)
"Just came back from Lion Claw 15, these boots held up great!
Discuss about Propper Series 100 8 Combat Boots - Coyote (Size: 11) with your friends and fellow Evike.com shoppers!
Comment or answer questions for a chance to win awesome prizes.
Details can be found on the Evike.com Facebook page.
Remember to check "Also post on Facebook" to qualify for the giveaways!
Have an urgent question about this item? We monitor these comments daily, but it may be faster to email us directly or call us at (626) 286-0360. Our resident experts are standing by to answer your questions!