Evike.com "Drakon" Class II Custom PKM-R Airsoft AEG GP Machine Gun with RIS Mount and Optic
The Drakon, or dragon in Russian, is the pinnacle of soviet designed support weapons as imagined by the Evike.com Custom Shop. As effective in its functionality as it is in the aggressiveness of its design, the Drakon is a weapon to be feared on the field and coveted by your comrades on the sidelines. We started with an A&K PKM general purpose machine gun and rebuilt it to fit the role of a modernized, eastern bloc support weapon. We added a CNC machined aluminum RIS handguard to cover the gas tube and allow for easier handling and manipulation, as well as giving the user the option to mount a variety of common accessories such as weapon lights, LAM units or vertical grips. The feed cover benefits from the addition of a Russian style 20mm optic mount which allows the user to mount a variety of optics to suit whatever role they fill. The Evike.com Custom Shop shipes every Drakon PLM-R with a Phantom 1-4x illuminated scope. Internally we retained the workhorse internal components that have helped make the A&K PKM so popular, but replaced the factory barrel with an upgraded Angel Custom G2 510mm inner barrel, ensuring that whoever falls inside your sight picture is gone faster than Napoleon in a Russian Winter.
Custom Shop Installation and Modifications
- Avengers CNC Rail System for PKM allows the user to mount a variety of accessories and improves handling and manipulation
- Matrix scope mount for PKM Airsoft rifles allows for the mounting of a variety of optics to the feed cover
- Custom Shop installed Angel Custom G2 6.01mm 510mm inner barrel improves accuracy and range over the factory inner barrel
- All Custom Shop Drakon GPMGs come with a Phantom 1-4x variable magnification illuminated optic
- Fine tuned, QC checked, and test-fired by our Evike Custom Shop technician team
- Synthetic furniture and anodized black accessories give the weapon an aggressive look
- CNC machined aluminum handguard makes it easier to carry and manipulate the weapon as well as giving it a modernized look and feel
- PKM RIS optic mount allows the the use of any optic that utilizes a standard 20mm accessory mount
- Bipod allows the weapon to be used in a stationary role but can be folded out of the way when on the move
- 5000 round box magazine ensures that you can provide sustained firepower on the field
- 510mm, 6.01mm inner barrel improves accuracy and range
- Carry handle allows for easy transportation, folds out of the way when not in use
- Adjustable rear leaf sight and adjustable front post sight
- Full metal receiver
- Integrated adjustable ROF controller unit
- Full metal gearbox
About the Base Gun
It is extremely rare to find Russian style machine guns in the Airsoft world, especially one as high quality as the Matrix PKM. This gun features a stamped steel receiver, full metal barrel assembly, and high quality polymer stock (like the real thing). This is by far the best reproduction of the PKM Machine Gun to date. Length:
7200g Inner Barrel:
510mm Magazine Capacity:
5000rds Muzzle Velocity:
350~390 FPS (Measured with 0.20g BBs) Thread Direction:
14mm Negative Gearbox:
Ver 8 Full Metal, Fully Upgradeable Fire Modes:
Semi/Full-Auto, Safety Battery:
9.6v Small Butterfly Type recommended (Battery not included) Hopup:
Yes, Adjustable Package Includes:
Gun, Magazine, Manual Manufacturer:
Evike.com Things you may need to get started:
Battery and Charger – Required to power your AEG; use a high quality battery and charger for best results. Spare Magazines – Stay in the fight longer by bringing more ammo with you. BB’s – High quality precision 6mm BB’s recommended; Use 0.20g – 0.25g BB’s for best results. Silicone Oil – Basic cleaning and lubrication maintenance help keep your Airsoft AEG in top working order.
"Let me start off saying that this is a amazing replica of the real pkm. But just like the real pkm its big. There is only 3 ways of transportation: 1. Carry it around in the box. 2. Make your own gun bag gor it because there is no gun bag that fits this beast. 3. Carry it normally. Now my family has a tahoe and just transporting this is still a hassle because it takes up all of the floor room in the middle row of seats. So if you have a small car u might have some issues getting it places. Also if you are a small guy or if you can't carry a whole lot don't bother with this because it is heavy to carry around.
Ok now let's get to the good side. If you want to have the biggest and ba looking gun on the field then you need to get this gun.
Huge bb capacity 5000 rounds
Good fps for woodlands
The only things that were a durable hard plastic was the carry handle, grip, stock (not going to break any time soon) and you can get the wood set if you would like
Cons: only stuff I mentioned before
Only the stuff I mentioned before (not a big deal)
"it is exactly the same as the A&K PKM. same weight, same dynamics. the added front rail and top rail is a good feature to enhance shooting experiences. be advise the TOP rail is 15 MM, which means it doesn't match with 20mm scopes. it comes with the Optic which is great. if u have the money get this gun. and wire it to dean, run it with LIPO.
Discuss about Evike.com Drakon Class II Custom PKM-R Airsoft AEG GP Machine Gun with RIS Mount and Optic with your friends and fellow Evike.com shoppers!
Comment or answer questions for a chance to win awesome prizes.
Details can be found on the Evike.com Facebook page.
Remember to check "Also post on Facebook" to qualify for the giveaways!
Have an urgent question about this item? We monitor these comments daily, but it may be faster to email us directly or call us at (626) 286-0360. Our resident experts are standing by to answer your questions!