ID: 58369 (Kit-BAAL-B-13-08)
BAAL Airsoft Performance Upgrade Series Tune-Up Kit for G36 / MK36 Series Airsoft AEG Gearboxes - M130
- Convenient fully assembled performance kit for upgrading your Airsoft AEG gearbox
- Complete set of high quality, reinforced parts for improved performance and durability
- Reinforced polycarbonate piston with full steel teeth
- Bore-up polycarbonate mushroom style silent piston head
- Stainless steel bore-up cylinder
- Heavy duty stainless steel cylinder head with improved air flow
- Precision CNC machined polycarbonate bore-up air nozzle
- Reinforced enhanced tappet plate (more resilient, less brittle)
- Heavy duty precision CNC machined steel ball bearing spring guide
- Steel power-up spring
- 8mm steel ball bearing bushings
For Tokyo Marui, G&P, Matrix and other compatible Airsoft AEG Gearboxes Package Includes:
Piston Head, Piston, Cylinder Head, Cylinder, Tappet Plate, Spring Guide, Power-Up Spring, 6x Bushings Manufacturer:
"I bought this to upgrade a boneyard h&k G36c (which is awesome btw). The cylinder, air nozzle and piston are of good quality. The anti-reversal latch is pretty useless, unless you lost your stock anti-reversal latch; I don't see any performance benefit of using the included anti-reversal latch over using a stock one. The tappet plate snapped in half, which really surprised me as I cannot explain any user error leading to its breaking. The hk G36c could not use the bearings but I can use them in a different gearbox. For some reason, one of the teeth on the sector gear broke! Shimming was great, and I have no idea why it broke. I haven't used the spring because it would be much too powerful for a stock gearbox. I was unable to use the spring guide in the hk G36c as it has a quick detach spring guide.
I primarily bought this kit for the cylinder and piston / piston head / cylinder head. I bought the kit when it was on sale for $25. I definitely would not buy it at the full price.
piston head / cylinder head combo is quiet
Cylinder is good for increasing fps
Bearings seem to be of good quality
Piston has metal teeth, seems sturdy
Ball bearing spring guide is good quality
Air nozzle has o ring
Comes with a few extra shims
M130 is too stressful for stock gearboxes
Sector gear tooth broke (maybe a fluke??)
Tappet plate broke
Anti reversal latch is not needed
Discuss about BAAL Airsoft Performance Upgrade Series Tune-Up Kit for G36 / MK36 Series Airsoft AEG Gearboxes - M130 with your friends and fellow Evike.com shoppers!
Comment or answer questions for a chance to win awesome prizes.
Details can be found on the Evike.com Facebook page.
Remember to check "Also post on Facebook" to qualify for the giveaways!
Have an urgent question about this item? We monitor these comments daily, but it may be faster to email us directly or call us at (626) 286-0360. Our resident experts are standing by to answer your questions!