ID: 58311 (ACC-1801PP)
Hover or touch above to zoom
- Martial arts training sword made of heavy grade polypropylene
- Closely replicates the weight and feel of a real sword
- Offers a safe way to learn the craft of weapons training
- Round handle with comfortable grip for extended use
California residents click here for Proposition 65 warning
(Write a review)
"Yes, this sword is flexible enough not to snap, but sturdy enough to retain it's shape, even if you smacked it against a tree some hundred times. This was the one thing on my mind I had before buying.
Got this for airsoft on the field, and for sword fights for fun. This sword is fantastic. It has a design down the blade to mimic a Japanese sword's hamon (which after a little google research is left by the quenching process of a swords creation; the outer edge being quenched quicker than the other.) I found this especially interesting because the outer edge actually feels smoother than the other edge to give closer attention to the hamon. The design on it is just brilliant, and it works too. Here are the Pros and Cons:
- Probably the perfect mix of sturdy and flexible. It won't snap on you, and it will retain it's shape. I've personally seen a video of someone doing a pull up with one of these swords suspended on a cinderblock above as the base.
- The weight feels nice. You can hold it in one hand easily yet feel that touch of weight on your wrist.
- The handle is made up of a little rougher material. It's comfortable, and it helps with grip. The handle is also long enough to accommodate more than two meaty hands, if you have them.
- If you're wearing pants/shorts with belt loops, you may actually be able to slide the sword into one of the loops as a make-shift shaft for the sword. Unfortunately after running around, my sword falls out. Still nice, though.
- You can't beat black.
- Mine did not come with the square hand guard, between the handle and the blade. It seems like you can add it, had it been apart of the package; since there are little notches on two spots where something might click into. Hardly noticeable, but present.
-If you look closely in the light after some use, minor scratches can be seen, but nothing huge yet (it's been a month or two).
Would confidently buy it again and am considering buying one or five more of the more expensive ones later on. I'm just a little upset I didn't get the square hand guard as seen in the image. 4.5 out of 5 for me.
"A friend bought me this for my birthday and I love it! It's super sturdy and just the right length, works great for cqb environments where a knife isn't quite long enough
Discuss about 34 Polypropylene Martial Arts Training Sword - Ninja with your friends and fellow Evike.com shoppers!
Comment or answer questions for a chance to win awesome prizes.
Details can be found on the Evike.com Facebook page.
Remember to check "Also post on Facebook" to qualify for the giveaways!
Have an urgent question about this item? We monitor these comments daily, but it may be faster to email us directly or call us at (626) 286-0360. Our resident experts are standing by to answer your questions!