ID: 58302 (Knife-M-A1023WD)
Hover or touch above to zoom
- 3.25" black finish 440C stainless partially serrated spear point blade with dual thumb studs and extended tang
- Assisted opening blade
- Thick aluminum handles with USMC inlay medallion shield and wood inserts
- Top of handles feature aggressive gimping to ensure a solid grip
- Lanyard hole allows for use of retention strap
- Integrated seatbelt cutter
- Glass breaker on tail of knife
- Black stainless pocket clip
- It is the buyers responsibility to make sure they comply with all state local and federal laws
- THIS IS NOT A TOY
5.25" (closed) 8.25" (open)Material:
440C stainless steel, Aluminum grip panelsManufacturer:
(Write a review)
"5/5 this knife is amazing! It has a great length to where it isn't too big nor too small. It looks amazing and in your hand this knife is very comfortable. I use this knife for everything and I love it! It has no cons whatsoever too!
*Perfect length of 8.5in long
*Supports the Marines
*Easy to carry around
Discuss about Marine Iron Mike Survival Knife with Seatbelt Cutter and Glass Punch - Black with your friends and fellow Evike.com shoppers!
Comment or answer questions for a chance to win awesome prizes.
Details can be found on the Evike.com Facebook page.
Remember to check "Also post on Facebook" to qualify for the giveaways!
Have an urgent question about this item? We monitor these comments daily, but it may be faster to email us directly or call us at (626) 286-0360. Our resident experts are standing by to answer your questions!