ID: 58117 (Pants-CRYE-APR-CPE-90-32R)
Hover or touch above to zoom
MAP ProtectedExempt From Coupons
No Payments + No Interest if paid in full in 6 months through PayPal Credit. Simply check out using PayPal and select PayPal Credit!
Designed as a no-compromise assault uniform, these pants are aggressively cut for maximum mobility. These combat-proven pants are sized in 2" waist increments and multiple lengths for a perfect fit. Features a unique padded waistband and hi-mobility stretch panels at the knee and lower back. 10 pockets. Designed for use with our patented removable AirFlex™ Combat Knee Pads (sold separately). Base fabric is Mil-Spec 50/50 NYCO ripstop with durable a 4-way stretch-woven accents. Zip fly with VELCRO brand closure. Unique low-profile adjustable waist feature. Patented, other patents pending. Made in the US from US materials.
- Unique low-profile waist adjust system
- Each cargo pocket conceals water bottle/magazine stabilizer
- Dedicated knife/light holder that still allows pocket access
- Simple knee pad height adjuster located in front thigh pocket
- Designed for use with removable AirFlex™ Combat Knee Pads
- Built-in flap covers kneecap opening when not using knee pads
- Stretch diamond gusseted crotch
- Rear-zip pockets
- Larger expansion panel at lower back
- Larger front thigh pockets
- Double layer seat
- Made in the USA
32 RegularClick here for sizing informationColor:
50/50 NYCO RipstopManufacturer:
California residents click here for Proposition 65 warning
About Crye Precision
CRYE PRECISION DESIGNS AND MANUFACTURES TRULY INNOVATIVE EQUIPMENT FOR AMERICA FIGHTING FORCES.
Discuss about Crye Precision G3 Combat Pants - Multicam Black (Size: 32R) with your friends and fellow Evike.com shoppers!
Comment or answer questions for a chance to win awesome prizes.
Details can be found on the Evike.com Facebook page.
Remember to check "Also post on Facebook" to qualify for the giveaways!
Have an urgent question about this item? We monitor these comments daily, but it may be faster to email us directly or call us at (626) 286-0360. Our resident experts are standing by to answer your questions!