ID: 58022 (CR-LBX-0062-SR)
Hover or touch above to zoom
Magazines and extra accessories not included.
MAP ProtectedExempt From Coupons
No Payments + No Interest if paid in full in 6 months through PayPal Credit. Simply check out using PayPal and select PayPal Credit!
*Magazines and extra accessories not included.
LBX Tactical Lock & Load Chest Rig - Snow Raptor
Named after their parent company LBT(London Bridge Trading) LBX stands for London Bridge "X" as in the unknown variable. "X" representing an infinite amount of possibilities within the tactical world. Conceived as a tactical brand that would create milspec gear with modern design and versatility. Whether you're military, ex-military, weekend warrior or just an all out tactical junkie, look for LBX Tactical to offer a wide variety of products with the ability to mix and match components for endless custom load-out capabilities.
- Four dual M4 magazine pouches w/ hook and loop flap closure
- Two pouches for night vision goggles/5590 batteries, flaps with hook & loop closure, removable elastic closure
- Two additional utility/fragmentation grenade pouches with webbing and side release closure for added security
- Padded, adjustable shoulder straps with side release for attachment of backpack (not included)
- Rear horizontal shoulder strap with adjustable hook and loop
- Elastic hook and loop closure on shoulder straps guide antenna wires/hydration bladder hose/additional modular web attachment points on closure
- Seven inch zippered split front closure
- 500D Cordura
(Write a review)
"cool, fits perfectly fine, like the camouflage on the rig really good for winter milsims or something.
Discuss about LBX Tactical Lock & Load Chest Rig - Snow Raptor with your friends and fellow Evike.com shoppers!
Comment or answer questions for a chance to win awesome prizes.
Details can be found on the Evike.com Facebook page.
Remember to check "Also post on Facebook" to qualify for the giveaways!
Have an urgent question about this item? We monitor these comments daily, but it may be faster to email us directly or call us at (626) 286-0360. Our resident experts are standing by to answer your questions!