ID: 57840 (Charger-01440)
Hover or touch above to zoom
Tenergy E6AC 50W 5AMP Compact LED Balancing Charger for NiMH/NiCD/Li-PO/Li-Fe is a high quality compact charger solution for RC battery LiPO/LiFe 1-6S, NiMH 1-15S. Its maximum output power can reach 50W and the charging current can be adjusted between 0.1A to 5A. You can also monitor the charging status, capacity percentage, voltage and resistance for the cells in the pack through the large and clear LED screen. The 4 large push buttons controls and audible tones also make setup and control easy. The charger has dual AC 110-240V & DC 11-18V power input, which gives you the flexibility to use it indoor or on the go.
- Support multiple types of battery packs with one single charger - For LiPO/LiFe, charger can charge 2-6 cells in series. For NiMH/NiCd, charger can charge 1-15 cells in series.
- Adjustable charging current - Charging current can be adjusted between 0.1-5A
- Multi-connector cable - The mutli-connector cable allows you to charge batteries with various connectors, including Hitech, JST, Deans, Tamiya, and Mini Tamiya
- Large LED display - Large and clear LED display allows you to monitor charging status, capacity percentage, voltage and resistance for the cells in the pack through the large and clear LED screen
- Dual AC & DC power input - Dual AC & DC power input give you the flexibility to use this charger indoor or on the go
NiMH, NiCD (1-15 Cells), LiPO, LiFe (2-6 Cells)Package includes:
1 x 01440 Tenergy E6AC Balancing Charger, 1 x Multi-connector cable, 1 x Alligator clips, 1 x power cord, 1 x Balancing adapterManufacturer:
Discuss about Tenergy E6AC Compact Balancing Charger for NiMH/NiCD/Li-PO/Li-Fe cells with your friends and fellow Evike.com shoppers!
Comment or answer questions for a chance to win awesome prizes.
Details can be found on the Evike.com Facebook page.
Remember to check "Also post on Facebook" to qualify for the giveaways!
Have an urgent question about this item? We monitor these comments daily, but it may be faster to email us directly or call us at (626) 286-0360. Our resident experts are standing by to answer your questions!