ID: 57785 (GO-OO9014-03)
Hover or touch above to zoom
MAP ProtectedExempt From Coupons
No Payments + No Interest if paid in full in 6 months through PayPal Credit. Simply check out using PayPal and select PayPal Credit!
The Multicam Black™ pattern was developed to meet the unique requirements of law enforcement officers operating in high-risk environments. It projects a distinctly authoritative presence appropriate for domestic operations. Multicam Black™ is designed to complement an officer's existing equipment and present a sharp, professional image for top-tier law enforcement units.
Gascan lenses are cut from the curve of a single lens shield, then mounted in the frame to maintain the original, continuous contour. The look is so unique, we customized our corporate logo just for this eyewear. The lightweight O Matter frame material offers premium comfort while our Three-Point Fit retains the lenses in precise optical alignment.
- Peripheral vision is maximized by XYZ OPTICS, an innovation that maintains visual clairty at all angles of view.
- Medium to Large Fit
- Available in a polarized lens
- O-Matter frame material not only meets the demands of field use, it exceeds the durability requirements of industrial applications that include chemical exposure and environmental extremes
- Polaric Ellipsoid Dual lens
- Durable, lightweight polycarbonate lenses provide startling optical clarity and protection against high-mass and high-velocity impact.
- 100% UV Protection
- Prescription Ready
Plutonite Lens, O Matter FrameManufacturer:
California residents click here for Proposition 65 warning
Discuss about Oakley SI Gascan - Multicam Black w/ Grey Polarized with your friends and fellow Evike.com shoppers!
Comment or answer questions for a chance to win awesome prizes.
Details can be found on the Evike.com Facebook page.
Remember to check "Also post on Facebook" to qualify for the giveaways!
Have an urgent question about this item? We monitor these comments daily, but it may be faster to email us directly or call us at (626) 286-0360. Our resident experts are standing by to answer your questions!