MAP ProtectedExempt From Coupons
No Payments + No Interest if paid in full in 6 months through PayPal Credit. Simply check out using PayPal and select PayPal Credit!
This is a pre-order item with an ETA (estimated arrival) of July 2017
A pre-order item is an up coming new product, or an item in the process of being restocked to the Evike.com platform by it's manufacturer.By pre-ordering an item, you will have reserved the inventory availability to receive it before the goods arrive. All pre-order items are eligible for a full refund at any time during the waiting period; simply call or drop us an email with the order # and the pre-order item you would like to cancel for an immediate refund. Due to circumstances such as US customs inspection, factory delays and other situations out of our control, all ETAs (estimated time of arrival) are estimated to our best ability and are subject to change.*Red dot not included
- Durable injection molded polymer body
- Polymer 20mm RIS handguard accepts most standard 20mm accessories
- Flip up front and rear sight
- 5 position collapsible stock
- Ergonomic polymer motor grip
- Rear ambidextrous sling plate
- Front QD sling point mounted to gas block
- Full length 20mm top rail for mounting optics and other accessories
- Easy spring-change system gearbox with 9mm bearing bushings
- Deans-small Tamiya plug adapter included
- 6.03mm tightbore inner barrel
- Hi-capacity magazines included
- In-line MOSFET unit
- Battery and wall charger included
Yes, AdjustableMagazine Capacity:
300rd Hi-Capacity. Works with Matrix, G&G, Tokyo Marui and other compatible M4 / M16 Series Airsoft AEG MagazinesMuzzle Velocity:
330~350 FPS (Measured with 0.20g BBs)Thread Direction:
Ver 2 Full Metal, Fully UpgradeableMotor:
9.6v Small Butterfly Type recommended (Battery included)Fire Modes:
Semi/Full-Auto, SafetyPackage Includes:
Gun, Magazine, Manual, Vertical Grip, 2x Rail covers, Battery and wall chargerManufacturer:
Classic Army Things you may need to get started:
Battery and Charger – Required to power your AEG; use a high quality battery and charger for best results.Spare Magazines – Stay in the fight longer by bringing more ammo with you.BBs – High quality precision 6mm BBs recommended; Use 0.20g – 0.25g BBs for best results.Silicone Oil – Basic cleaning and lubrication maintenance help keep your Airsoft AEG in top working order.
FPS Range: 330-350
(Write a review)
"Really nice, lightweight M4.
* Very accurate out of the box with .25 Elite Force bio BBs.
* Build quality is better than I expected, very solid.
* MOSFET and Deans included, with Tamiya adapter
* Magazines and stock wobble just a little, but everything else is nice and tight.
* Externals are pretty good. The finish is nice even on the plastic parts, it really doesn't look like plastic.
* The plastic RIS has a metal rail on the bottom, so foregrips hold on really securely.
* It doesn't have any kind of simulated gas block or gas tube, so if you're really into realism it's just a bit lacking.
* The user manual is overly simple and lacks a parts diagram or parts list.
* The flash hider is glued on like crazy and I haven't figured out a way to remove it without damaging the gun.
* The included foregrip is pretty bad. I didn't bother with it and installed a magpul AFG (which fits perfect and looks really nice on this gun).
* Wiring is a bit crowded in the stock due to the MOSFET and Deans to Tamiya adapter, but it works. Notan issue if your battery has a Deans connector on it since you can just remove the Tamiya adapter.
Overall it's a really good gun, with much more features and better performance than you'd expect for the price. I would definitely recommend this for a beginner, but it's a good value even for experienced airsofters.
"great gun only problem i had was i ordered an inner barrel replacement that was 300mm but when i got the gun the box read 280mm and when i put it in sure enough it was too long
"i have this gun just bought it recently haven't taken it out yet but one thing i don't like is that the barrel length on the description is wrong its 280mm not 300 i learned that the hard way when i got a new barrel accuracy is good weight is good length is fine and the battery only takes 3 hours and 20ish minutes to charge so yeah all you gotta do is get the barrel changed(i used a maddog tightbore) and get a sight cuz the irons are ok and you're all good overall 8/10
Discuss about Pre-Order ETA July 2017 Classic Army Polymer EC-1 Airsoft AEG Rifle - Black with your friends and fellow Evike.com shoppers!
Comment or answer questions for a chance to win awesome prizes.
Details can be found on the Evike.com Facebook page.
Remember to check "Also post on Facebook" to qualify for the giveaways!
Have an urgent question about this item? We monitor these comments daily, but it may be faster to email us directly or call us at (626) 286-0360. Our resident experts are standing by to answer your questions!
This is a pre-order item.
Pre-order estimated arrival: July 2017
By adding a pre-order item to your shopping cart, you will guarantee yourself to have the item reserved before they are offered as an in-stock item. Often, you will also save on shipping while not risking a rate item being sold out before you have a chance to buy it. Being the largest Airsoft distributor in the America continent, Evike.com is the gateway for many exciting items entering the Airsoft world. All pre-order items are tagged with our best estimate on arrival times factoring in manufacture delay, us custom examinations and other factorys to the best of our ability. The goods on pre-order generally arrive before they are past due or on-time 99% of the time. All pre-order items are processed subject to item availability on a first-come, first serve basis. All orders and payments are processed at the time of payment. Buyer reserve the rights to a full refund on any pending pre-order items at any time.
This item is currently Out of Stock. Most out of stock items are restocked within 1-3 weeks. Some items may take longer. Please add this item to your wishlist to keep posted on its availability.