Gletcher Stechkin Limited Edition air gun in a unique gold-color finish. An air gun made for collectors, mafioso, gangsters, dictatorsor any individual whose sidearm must be as bold as their personality. The luster of the finish and the decorative black and gold Russian Stechkin pattern truly make this pistol stand out. The Gletcher Stechkin Gold comes in a wooden presentation box. The Gletcher Stechkin Gold is a member of Gletchers Russian Legends series of pneumatic guns. Featuring a Blowback system and a weight and size identical to the original, this air gun has a high level of authenticity and realism.In the United States, Gletcher replica air guns are used by owners of real firearm to maintain their shooting skills. In Europe, where firearm legislation is very strict, Gletcher air guns provide enthusiasts with the rare opportunity to capture the spirit of owning legendary firearms. In other regions of the world Gletcher has become a popular replica sidearm for airsoft players. Our brand has taken a leading position in the pneumatic gun market in many countries thanks to our quality authentic implementation of our air guns.
- Full metal construction
- Full size replica
- High gloss gold tone finish with black, Russian inspired filigree
- Adjustable rear sight
- Drop free metal magazine
- Slide mounted safety
- Limited edition
- Includes lined wooden presentation case
- Realistic Blowback Action
230mm x 1500mmMuzzle Velocity:
361 FPS measured with 4.5mm BBs and CO2Magazine:
16 rounds Gas Type:
Semi Automatic, , SafetySystem:
Gun, Magazine, Manual, Presentation caseManufacturer:
About Air Guns (Not Airsoft)
It's up to YOU to know the laws in your state, county, and city, and to fully comply with them. You must be 18 years or older to buy any air or airsoft gun.
Air guns are not airsoft or toy guns. They are recommended for adult use only and by youth under adult supervision. Misuse or negligence may cause serious injury or death.
1) ALWAYS keep the muzzle pointed in a safe direction. There are several safe "carries" depending on the situation. Treat your air gun like it is a real firearm.
2) Treat every gun as if it were loaded. Never point at anything you do not intend to shoot. Always keep the air gun on safe until you are ready to shoot.
3) Only load or cock a gun prior to shooting. Do not store a loaded gun.
4) Know your target and what lies beyond. Always aim in a SAFE DIRECTION. Always keep the muzzle of the air gun pointed in a SAFE DIRECTION.
5) Anyone shooting or near a shooter should wear safety glasses.
6) All persons near a shooter should remain behind the shooter and the direction of the muzzle. Never climb or jump with a gun. You can't control the direction of the muzzle if you stumble or fall.
7) Avoid ricochet. Do not shoot at hard surfaces or at the surface of water. The pellet may bounce off or ricochet and hit someone or something you had not intended to hit.
8) Keep the muzzle clear. Never let anything obstruct the muzzle of a gun. Don't allow the muzzle to come in contact with the ground.
9) Guns not in use should always be unloaded. Store the air gun in a secure location. Before you store your air gun, remove the magazine, make sure there is no magazine inserted, no rounds in the chamber, and make sure the gun is decocked.
10) Never brandish your air gun or airsoft gun in public. Do not brandish or display any gun in public - it may confuse people and may be a crime. Police and others may think it is a firearm.
11) Do not change the coloration and markings to make it look more like a firearm. That is dangerous and may be a crime.
(Write a review)
"This mostly metal pistol is not only good looking, it's a fine shooter too, and with blowback. The rear sight is adjustable for elevation only, and the all metal magazine holds 22 BBs (steel). The trigger is quite nice, and the slide stays open after the last shot. The padded, velvet lined wood box is the equal to the fine finish of the pistol. All in all, a solid package.
Discuss about Gletcher Limited Edition Stechkin with Wood Presenation Box - Gold (.177 cal Airgun NOT AIRSOFT) with your friends and fellow Evike.com shoppers!
Comment or answer questions for a chance to win awesome prizes.
Details can be found on the Evike.com Facebook page.
Remember to check "Also post on Facebook" to qualify for the giveaways!
Have an urgent question about this item? We monitor these comments daily, but it may be faster to email us directly or call us at (626) 286-0360. Our resident experts are standing by to answer your questions!