ID: 57354 (Mask-MA-77-WB)
Hover or touch above to zoom
*Helmet not included
6mmProShop Iron Steel Mesh "Striker V1" Lower Half Mask for Use with Bump Helmets - Black with Skull
- Designed specifically to work with the most popular Bump helmets on the market
- Combo with a full sealed eye goggle to achieve full face protection required by fields.
- Superb air ventilation prevents fatigue, fogging, and sweat from building up.
- Superb protection provided by steel wire high gauge wire mesh.
- Provides cheek, nose, mouth, and lower face protection.
- Fully adjustable. Can easily be formed to fit most faces.
- Superb comfort provided by the ergonomic design.
- Does not muffle your voice, allowing you to be heard clearly by your teammates
- Low / Slim profile allows you to get a better cheek weld on your gun to allow easier sight acquisition
- One size fits most via adjustable straps
Steel, Nylon Color:
Black with Skull Manufacturer:
Established in 2011, 6mmProShop Inc. is a USA based manufacturer and distributor with a mission to bring law enforcement training, Airsoft sporting events, and military simulation to the next level. 6mmProShop features exclusive licensed products, unique innovations, and distribution rights of many exciting products from Japan, Europe, South America and Asia. With headquarters located in the USA, 6mmProShop offers unmatched product support, inventory availability for resellers, and world-wide exclusive products!
"I have been airsoft in for the past year, and I have always wanted a half-mask. The main reason I wanted one was because I was sick of getting shot in the face (luckily no injuries yet, just lots of pain) and because I have watched Jet the Desertfox on YouTube for a couple of years now and he's the one that really got me into airsoft and into half-masks. So when I finally decided to get one I decided that I didn't want to pay tons of money for one, so I settled for this one, and boy I was not disapointed. This mask is just awesome! And for the price feels really well made. I love wearing it, even when I'm not airsofting haha! It is one of the best purchases I have made for $15 dollars ever.
1. Feels well made.
2. Awesome painted skull on the front!
3. Easier to breathe than you would think!
4. Good air circulation!
1. If you have facial hair, it can get super itchy. I only have a little bit of a beard and it itches!
2. Metal can get cold and might shock you when it touches your skin. Especially if you live in a cold state such as I do (Washington).
3. Only got it yesterday, so I will update in the future if I have any problems with it!
4. You don't have it!
Overall if you want a well made mask that looks awesome, don't spend fifty bucks on one! GET THIS!!!!
"If you wear a fast helmet and have been searching for lower face protection / mouth protection, this is the perfect solution for you.
After trying all the other mesh options on the market, I had high hopes for this, as the design seemed to fix all the issues I had with other options. This knocks them all out of the water.
This is nice and small, exactly what I wanted. I just covers your mouth, nose, and about half of your cheeks (though I will still cut the nose coverage to be a bit shorter). If you quickly bend it inwards (took me 10 seconds), it easily and closely hugs your cheeks, letting you easily get a good check weld on your gun, unrestricted. Additionally, I love that it clips onto the helmet and secures to the velcro on the helmet as well. That was one of my biggest issues with other mesh lower face masks, that they use straps that need to go underneath your helmet. This solves those issues.
Small and minimalist
Clips onto helmet
Fast and easy to attach
Nose part might be a bit big for small faces; easily remedied.
Clearly not applicable if you do not wear a fast helmet
Discuss about 6mmProShop Iron Face Mesh Striker V1 Lower Half Mask for Use with Bump Helmets - Black with Skull with your friends and fellow Evike.com shoppers!
Comment or answer questions for a chance to win awesome prizes.
Details can be found on the Evike.com Facebook page.
Remember to check "Also post on Facebook" to qualify for the giveaways!
Have an urgent question about this item? We monitor these comments daily, but it may be faster to email us directly or call us at (626) 286-0360. Our resident experts are standing by to answer your questions!