The Px4 Storm air pistol is not only a BB gun, but a pellet gun as well. It will shoot either projectile from its revolutionary dual-ended magazine. This 16-shot repeater will have you shooting as fast as you can pull the trigger. There's an 8-shot rotary clip on one end of the stick mag, and another one at the other end. Since it shoots BBs or pellets, you'll have more flexibility with ammo choice. A 12-gram CO2 is easily loaded into the grip and gives you plenty of shots before you need a refill. There's even an accessory rail under the barrel. Like the handgun, it has real blowback action, it really kicks, giving you a feeling of power that most airguns only hope to achieve!
- Utilizes both 4.5mm steel BBs and .177 Cal pellets
- Under barrel weaver rail allows for mounting of lights and lasers
- Realistic blowback action
- Full licensed Beretta trademarks
- Powered by one 12g CO2 cartridge in the grip
16 total (8 pellets 8 BBs)Muzzle Velocity:
380 FPS (Measured with 4.5mm steel BBs)Fire Modes:
Semi Auto, SafetyPackage Includes:
About Elite Force / Umarex
Since 1972 Umarex has created a world of adventure for sport shooters, recreational shooters and hunters. Its high-performance, high quality models permit training under highly realistic conditions.
About Air Guns (Not Airsoft)
It's up to YOU to know the laws in your state, county, and city, and to fully comply with them. You must be 18 years or older to buy any air or airsoft gun.
Air guns are not airsoft or toy guns. They are recommended for adult use only and by youth under adult supervision. Misuse or negligence may cause serious injury or death.
1) ALWAYS keep the muzzle pointed in a safe direction. There are several safe "carries" depending on the situation. Treat your air gun like it is a real firearm.
2) Treat every gun as if it were loaded. Never point at anything you do not intend to shoot. Always keep the air gun on safe until you are ready to shoot.
3) Only load or cock a gun prior to shooting. Do not store a loaded gun.
4) Know your target and what lies beyond. Always aim in a SAFE DIRECTION. Always keep the muzzle of the air gun pointed in a SAFE DIRECTION.
5) Anyone shooting or near a shooter should wear safety glasses.
6) All persons near a shooter should remain behind the shooter and the direction of the muzzle. Never climb or jump with a gun. You can't control the direction of the muzzle if you stumble or fall.
7) Avoid ricochet. Do not shoot at hard surfaces or at the surface of water. The pellet may bounce off or ricochet and hit someone or something you had not intended to hit.
8) Keep the muzzle clear. Never let anything obstruct the muzzle of a gun. Don't allow the muzzle to come in contact with the ground.
9) Guns not in use should always be unloaded. Store the air gun in a secure location. Before you store your air gun, remove the magazine, make sure there is no magazine inserted, no rounds in the chamber, and make sure the gun is decocked.
10) Never brandish your air gun or airsoft gun in public. Do not brandish or display any gun in public - it may confuse people and may be a crime. Police and others may think it is a firearm.
11) Do not change the coloration and markings to make it look more like a firearm. That is dangerous and may be a crime.
California residents click here for Proposition 65 warning
Discuss about Umarex Beretta PX4 Storm Blowback Pellet-BB Pistol (.177 cal AIRGUN NOT AIRSOFT) with your friends and fellow Evike.com shoppers!
Comment or answer questions for a chance to win awesome prizes.
Details can be found on the Evike.com Facebook page.
Remember to check "Also post on Facebook" to qualify for the giveaways!
Have an urgent question about this item? We monitor these comments daily, but it may be faster to email us directly or call us at (626) 286-0360. Our resident experts are standing by to answer your questions!