ID: 57195 (AEG-IMD-230-1)
Hover or touch above to zoom
Optics shown in images not included.
MAP ProtectedExempt From Coupons
No Payments + No Interest if paid in full in 6 months through PayPal Credit. Simply check out using PayPal and select PayPal Credit!
Optics shown in images not included.
The new ICS APE series EBB rifles utilize the same reliable split gearbox as the standard CXP rifles with their easy to disassemble and convenient to maintain design. The new APE rifles feature fully ambidextrous controls as well as modular Keymod rails for a comfortable and customizable platform for the end user. The design of the rifle was to be ergonomic and easy to use.
- High quality, heavy weight aluminum alloy upper and lower receiver
- Monolithic upper receiver with full length top rail
- Ambidextrous fire selector, magazine release, and bolt stop
- Unique one hand operated magazine release without needing to take your hand off fire control
- Reversible (left/right) charging handle
- Precision CNC machined Airsoft Keymod hand guard with 3, 4.5, 6, 7.5, and 9 o'clock Keymod attachment points
- Realistic electric blowback design
- Functional mock bolt stop
- Metal flip-up front and rear sights
- Ergonomic polymer pistol grip
- Adjustable folding polymer stock
- Adjustable cheek rest
- Comfortable no-slip soft rubber butt pad
- Front QD sling attachment point
- Rear belt style sling loop
- Full metal ICS split gearbox for easy maintenance and upgrades
- Compatible with 11.1v LiPo batteries
- High capacity, lightweight, polymer magazine with opaque window to show remaining BBs
545mm (Folded), 716mm - 810mm (Adjustable)Weight:
300rd Hi-Capacity. Works with Matrix, Tokyo Marui, ICS and other compatible M4 / M16 Series Airsoft AEG MagazinesMuzzle Velocity:
380~400 FPS (Measured with 0.20g BBs)Thread Direction:
Ver 2 Full Metal ICS Split TypeMotor:
ICS Turbo Long TypeFire Modes:
11.1v Small Stick Type LiPo recommended (Battery not included. Wired to stock with Small Tamiya connector)Hopup:
Yes, AdjustablePackage Includes:
Gun, Magazine, Manual, 3x 2.25" Keymod Rail Pieces, QD Sling SwivelManufacturer:
ICSThings you may need to get started:
Battery and Charger – Required to power your AEG; use a high quality battery and charger for best results.Spare Magazines – Stay in the fight longer by bringing more ammo with you.BBs – High quality precision 6mm BBs recommended; Use 0.20g – 0.25g BBs for best results.Silicone Oil – Basic cleaning and lubrication maintenance help keep your Airsoft AEG in top working order.
FPS Range: 380-400
(Write a review)
-high rate of fire
-Super light (for the size and material it's made out of)
-3 magazine releases on the gun
-Pretty easy to spring change
-rubber butt stock
-limited battery space in the stock
-keymod rail system is picky to what brand
-picky on what mags it will feed (ordered some g&p mags hopefully that will fix it)
-Charging handle is hard to pull back
I think this is a great rifle when you work out all of the little kinks to it and I can't wait to use this rifle in more skirmishes. This rifle will out perform both A&K masadas and G&P masadas in both internals and externals, I would say a good buy.
Discuss about ICS Pro Line CXP-APE CQB Electric Blowback Airsoft AEG Rifle - Two Tone with your friends and fellow Evike.com shoppers!
Comment or answer questions for a chance to win awesome prizes.
Details can be found on the Evike.com Facebook page.
Remember to check "Also post on Facebook" to qualify for the giveaways!
Have an urgent question about this item? We monitor these comments daily, but it may be faster to email us directly or call us at (626) 286-0360. Our resident experts are standing by to answer your questions!