ID: 56891 (GR-KA-M1Para)
Hover or touch above to zoom
No Payments + No Interest if paid in full in 6 months through PayPal Credit. Simply check out using PayPal and select PayPal Credit!
King Arms CO2 Powered Gas Blowback M1A1 - Paratrooper Model
Developed out of a need to arm specialized infantry (mortar crews, paratroopers, machine gun crews, tank crews, engineersetc) the M1 Carbine came into service around mid-1942 and was issued up to and including the Vietnam war. Its design was to solve an issue where a standard full size rifle proved to be too heavy and unwieldy for specialized infantry to adequately perform their assigned duty while still lugging around a heavy backup weapon. The M1 Carbine with is .30 cartridge helps to bridge the gap between a full size rifle round and pistol round.The King Arms M1 Carbine replica is a beautiful reproduction of this classic firearm. Made with real wood and aluminum alloy, the rifle looks and feels authentic. Adding to the realism is a Co2 powered gas recoil system which helps to imitate the bolt cycling action.
- Authentic stained wood stock
- Side folding wire stock with folding metal buttplate
- CO2 powered action provides you with plenty of power out on the field
- Front and rear sling swivels
- Adjustable rear sight
- Authentic steel-like finish
635mm / 914.4mm (25.00"-36.00") Folded / TotalWeight:
2331.47g (5.14lbs)Inner Barrel:
10rd CO2 magazine. Compatible with King Arms and other compatible M1 carbine magazineMuzzle Velocity:
~450 FPS (Measured with 0.20g BBs and CO2)Thread Direction:
Yes, AdjustablePackage Includes:
Gun, Magazine, ManualManufacturer:
(Write a review)
"I have been patiently waiting for this gun for a year, and received it two weeks ago. Unfortunately, I experienced the same issues as the other reviewer with the magazine.
- great recreation, wish they modeled the WWII version(no bayonet lug, different hand guard)
- action is similar to the marushin, hopefully more steel less pot metal and they have learned from the issues with Marushin
- accurate with .25 bbs
- all accessories to include the oiler and para sling and scabbard from the original fit perfectly
- Evike customer service, always great they took it back no questions asked. I am hoping the next batch is good
- magazines seem to suffer from quality control, immediately would not seal and CO2 would slowly leak at first, then after two mags it would just pierce the CO2 capsule and all the air would exhaust out the bottom through the holes on the cap. Also, the void that the CO2 capsule fits into is too tight, would have to bang on a wood block to get the expended cartridge out. I tried two different manufacturers of CO2 cartridge and both were so tight it was almost impossible to get out. I tried to put silicone oil on the cartridge and it made no difference. Had a potentially dangerous situation where the magazine stopped shooting, I unscrewed the cap and the cartridge launched out.
-$48.00 magazines with such poor quality control, should be $20.00 based on the workmanship. Can't see purchasing many of these which makes it hard to use in a skirmish. These magazines are very heavy, seems like 5lbs.
- my hand guard was not finished well, it overlapped the lower stock by 1/4inch or more, if I kept it I would have sanded it down and filled it.
If you want to skirmish with this gun the low capacity magazine is going to make it difficult. If you ignore the magazine issues, I feel the quality of the internals are better than the Marushin version, if they get the magazine issues resolved it will be a good gun. If you are doing a paratrooper load out it is a must have even with the issues.
"I was looking forward to getting this and it finally arrived. In the end I had to return the rifle back as the magazine was leaky after wasting 4 CO2 capsules. I couldn't figure it out until I compared it to my Marushin M1/M2 CO2 magazines as it seems to be missing an o-ring seal.
- nice wood finishes;
- compatible to Marushin M1 CO2 magazines, but NOT the Marushin M2 30rds green gas magazines;
- parts are inter-changeable with the Marushin M1/M2 carbines, but the price really doesn't make it worth as a parts gun for the slightly more expensive Marushin version;
- quality of magazines is questionable as mine was missing an specialized CO2 o-ring to create a seal between CO2 capsule and puncture pin. Compared to Marushin M1/M2 CO2 and green gas magazines and noted the difference in seal. I assume mine fell off?
- no extra magazines offerred for sale at Evike.com, and overseas sellers are all sold out;
- no 30rds magazine offered, but Green Gas will not work with this gun as there isn't enough pressure to pull back the bolt cycling.
- re-trackable arm metal pad doesn't close flat as seen on the real one;
- needed a soak of silicone gas for the bolt to "break-in" and cycle the blowback. you will waste a few CO2 capsules to get it cycle completely without jamming or not fully cycling.
Hopefully, the 2nd carbine sent will have the non-defective magazine. Will confirm again the M2 30rds Marushin magazine whether it'll work or not.
Discuss about King Arms CO2 Powered Gas Blowback M1A1 - Paratrooper Model with your friends and fellow Evike.com shoppers!
Comment or answer questions for a chance to win awesome prizes.
Details can be found on the Evike.com Facebook page.
Remember to check "Also post on Facebook" to qualify for the giveaways!
Have an urgent question about this item? We monitor these comments daily, but it may be faster to email us directly or call us at (626) 286-0360. Our resident experts are standing by to answer your questions!