ID: 56869 (Wolverine-HYDRA-M249)
Hover or touch above to zoom
No Payments + No Interest if paid in full in 6 months through PayPal Credit. Simply check out using PayPal and select PayPal Credit!
Wolverine Airsoft HYDRA HPA Airsoft Unit - M249 Nozzle
Bred from the same Single Moving Part technology that started it all, a new beast has been born! HYDRA, like the mythological monster it is named after, is one powerful creature with many, many heads. For the first time ever you are no longer limited to gearboxes with a centered air nozzle. One system, with the simple change of a nozzle, is now compatible with virtually any gearbox including V2, V3, V6, V7, and many more.
With the introduction of HYDRA, Wolverine Airsoft continues to lead the way with game changing innovations for the HPA Airsoft market.
- Precision CNC machined aluminum construction
- Fits virtually any gearbox with a quick swap of the nozzle
- Interchangeable nozzles for V2, V3, V6, V7 and various other gearboxes
- Sealed cylinder design keeps lube in and dirt out
- Powered by Patent Pending Wolverine SMP technology
- One moving part provides increased reliability
- New streamlined design utilizes internal air path
- Adjustable velocity, rate of fire, and burst settings
- Instant trigger response with no first round dry fire
- Superior air efficiency
- FCU full time sleep mode
- Toolless disassembly
- Redesigned internal geometry for improved efficiency
- Optional Bluetooth 4.0 FCU
M249 Fire Modes:
Semi/Full-Auto, Safety Package Includes:
HYDRA HPA Unit, Battery, Manual, Wiring, FCU, Air Line, Patch Manufacturer:
There are currently no product reviews.
Discuss about Wolverine Airsoft HYDRA HPA Airsoft Unit - M249 Nozzle with your friends and fellow Evike.com shoppers!
Comment or answer questions for a chance to win awesome prizes.
Details can be found on the Evike.com Facebook page.
Remember to check "Also post on Facebook" to qualify for the giveaways!
Have an urgent question about this item? We monitor these comments daily, but it may be faster to email us directly or call us at (626) 286-0360. Our resident experts are standing by to answer your questions!