ID: 56866 (Wolverine-INF-M4-P)
Hover or touch above to zoom
MAP ProtectedExempt From Coupons
No Payments + No Interest if paid in full in 6 months through PayPal Credit. Simply check out using PayPal and select PayPal Credit!
The GEN 2 Inferno is the culmination of a great deal of work to take the next step forward in the development of HPA technology. Over the past couple years since we launched the SMP, multiple other companies saw the value of this type of technology and have attempted to replicate its performance. The Gen2 once again leaves everyone far behind.The GEN 2 Inferno features a revolutionary single solenoid, independent poppet and nozzle design that sets a new standard for a drop in kit. Particularly, it is designed to solve the open bolt problem. It is a hybrid design which keeps the advantages of an open bolt system: easy tuning, no first round dry fire, efficiency, etc and adds the simplicity of easier hop up tuning that closed bolt systems have traditionally offered. In addition, it further improves the efficiency over our previous systems by an estimated 10-15%.
- Precision CNC machined aluminum construction
- Fits virtually any gearbox with a center-lined air nozzle
- Interchangeable nozzles for V2, V3, M249 and various other gearboxes
- Improved hop-up compatability
- 90% interchangeable with HYDRA components
- Scratch-resistant delrin bushing design
- Simplified robust front-end
- Powered by Patent Pending Wolverine SMP technology
- One moving part provides increased reliability
- New streamlined design utilizes internal air path
- Adjustable velocity, rate of fire, and burst settings
- Instant trigger response with no first round dry fire
- Superior air efficiency
- FCU full time sleep mode
- Toolless disassembly
- Redesigned internal geometry for improved efficiency
Semi/Full-Auto, SafetyPackage Includes:
INFERNO HPA Unit, Battery, Manual, Wiring, FCU, Air Line, PatchManufacturer:
(Write a review)
"i put this in my g&g cm16 and it fits perfect i put a amped airsoft igl on it with a wider bore line and it awesome shoots good ( with a tight bore ) and good dwell and rof change
only con about it is you have to cary a tiny flat head to change the rof and dwell
Discuss about Wolverine Airsoft INFERNO V2 Gen 2 Premium Edition HPA Airsoft Unit - M4 Nozzle with your friends and fellow Evike.com shoppers!
Comment or answer questions for a chance to win awesome prizes.
Details can be found on the Evike.com Facebook page.
Remember to check "Also post on Facebook" to qualify for the giveaways!
Have an urgent question about this item? We monitor these comments daily, but it may be faster to email us directly or call us at (626) 286-0360. Our resident experts are standing by to answer your questions!