ID: 56584 (Pack-LBX-0306-CB)
Hover or touch above to zoom
Bladder not included
MAP ProtectedExempt From Coupons
No Payments + No Interest if paid in full in 6 months through PayPal Credit. Simply check out using PayPal and select PayPal Credit!
*Bladder not included
- Mid sized primary compartment, secures with two (2) heavy duty zippers with heat shrink pull tabs
- Modular attachment area on front with heavy duty hook for compatible accessories or loop identification
- Modular attachment area on sides of pack for attachment of small pouches
- Heavy duty hook area on bottom front for attachment of compatible loop pouches
- Adjustable strap for securing loop pouches etc, secures with side release closure
- Interior of pack has separate section for small personal radio or 33oz (or smaller) hydration bladder
- Pack secures to plate carriers and compatible LBV systems by modular webbing with tuck tabs
13" x 8" x 3"Color:
(Write a review)
"its a little small but holds a 3L bladder small pocket on the front put a snack or something in it. overall great but if your looking for a simple bladder holder.
"Very few things in life are perfect. This is one of them. If you run a 6094 vest and a PolarStar (or other HPA replica), this mini pack is pretty much the best marriage the Airsoft world has to offer. It fits a tank perfectly, no wobble, with just enough room for a couple of extra mags and granola bars. The folks at LBT made the straps softer, so it is easier to weave securely into the MOLLE webbing on the back of the vest. The zippers are rubberized for better grip. This is REALLY WELL THOUGHT OUT. Congrats to the designers of this wonderful piece of equipment!
Discuss about LBX Mini Modular Assaulters Pack (Color: Coyote Brown) with your friends and fellow Evike.com shoppers!
Comment or answer questions for a chance to win awesome prizes.
Details can be found on the Evike.com Facebook page.
Remember to check "Also post on Facebook" to qualify for the giveaways!
Have an urgent question about this item? We monitor these comments daily, but it may be faster to email us directly or call us at (626) 286-0360. Our resident experts are standing by to answer your questions!