ID: 56584 (Pack-LBX-0306-CB)
Hover or touch above to zoom
Bladder not included
MAP ProtectedExempt From Coupons
No Payments + No Interest if paid in full in 6 months through PayPal Credit. Simply check out using PayPal and select PayPal Credit!
*Bladder not included
- Mid sized primary compartment, secures with two (2) heavy duty zippers with heat shrink pull tabs
- Modular attachment area on front with heavy duty hook for compatible accessories or loop identification
- Modular attachment area on sides of pack for attachment of small pouches
- Heavy duty hook area on bottom front for attachment of compatible loop pouches
- Adjustable strap for securing loop pouches etc, secures with side release closure
- Interior of pack has separate section for small personal radio or 33oz (or smaller) hydration bladder
- Pack secures to plate carriers and compatible LBV systems by modular webbing with tuck tabs
13" x 8" x 3"Color:
(Write a review)
"A small yet effective hydration bag that does it's job wonderfully. Very lightweight and securely fits over my PC. The only thing that I found odd was that mine back with a bright orange clip that doubles as an emergency whistle. In the photos it shows just a regular clip. Nothing that some spray paint can't fix, but again I find that odd.
"This is a very well made hydration pack for the price and it can also be used for Activities such as hiking. It can hold an Hpa tank very well and it also can be used as a small backpack if needed.
"its a little small but holds a 3L bladder small pocket on the front put a snack or something in it. overall great but if your looking for a simple bladder holder.
Discuss about LBX Mini Modular Assaulters Pack (Color: Coyote Brown) with your friends and fellow Evike.com shoppers!
Comment or answer questions for a chance to win awesome prizes.
Details can be found on the Evike.com Facebook page.
Remember to check "Also post on Facebook" to qualify for the giveaways!
Have an urgent question about this item? We monitor these comments daily, but it may be faster to email us directly or call us at (626) 286-0360. Our resident experts are standing by to answer your questions!