ID: 56581 (Airgun-CRSMN-CRVL357S)
Hover or touch above to zoom
No Payments + No Interest if paid in full in 6 months through PayPal Credit. Simply check out using PayPal and select PayPal Credit!
- Heavy weight, full metal body
- Double or single action
- 6-shot swing-out cylinder with reusable cartridges
- Front fixed blade sight and adjustable rear sight
6 shells, each holds oneMuzzle Velocity:
Up to 450 FPS (Measured with 4.5mm steel BBs)Fire Modes:
Double action, SafetyPackage Includes:
Gun, cartridges, manualManufacturer:
California residents click here for Proposition 65 warning
About Air Guns (Not Airsoft)
It's up to YOU to know the laws in your state, county, and city, and to fully comply with them. You must be 18 years or older to buy any air or airsoft gun.
Air guns are not airsoft or toy guns. They are recommended for adult use only and by youth under adult supervision. Misuse or negligence may cause serious injury or death.
1) ALWAYS keep the muzzle pointed in a safe direction. There are several safe "carries" depending on the situation. Treat your air gun like it is a real firearm.
2) Treat every gun as if it were loaded. Never point at anything you do not intend to shoot. Always keep the air gun on safe until you are ready to shoot.
3) Only load or cock a gun prior to shooting. Do not store a loaded gun.
4) Know your target and what lies beyond. Always aim in a SAFE DIRECTION. Always keep the muzzle of the air gun pointed in a SAFE DIRECTION.
5) Anyone shooting or near a shooter should wear safety glasses.
6) All persons near a shooter should remain behind the shooter and the direction of the muzzle. Never climb or jump with a gun. You can't control the direction of the muzzle if you stumble or fall.
7) Avoid ricochet. Do not shoot at hard surfaces or at the surface of water. The pellet may bounce off or ricochet and hit someone or something you had not intended to hit.
8) Keep the muzzle clear. Never let anything obstruct the muzzle of a gun. Don't allow the muzzle to come in contact with the ground.
9) Guns not in use should always be unloaded. Store the air gun in a secure location. Before you store your air gun, remove the magazine, make sure there is no magazine inserted, no rounds in the chamber, and make sure the gun is decocked.
10) Never brandish your air gun or airsoft gun in public. Do not brandish or display any gun in public - it may confuse people and may be a crime. Police and others may think it is a firearm.
11) Do not change the coloration and markings to make it look more like a firearm. That is dangerous and may be a crime.
(Write a review)
"I have now been able to shot this Crosman SR357 with lead pellets. I modified some Pellet Shells made for the Umarex Colt SAA45 pellet version by simple slightly turning down the rim of the case so that they fit snugly into the gun. These work perfectly and and the SR357 shoots very accurately with pellets even with the smooth bore barrel.Good grouping and no apparent loss of power. Crosman do make a rear loading pellet shell for this model but unfortunately they are not available for purchase where I live in New Zealand and the Gun Heaven ones which screw apart to load are very slow and time consuming to use .
Overall this is a great model and shoots excellently with both BB's and Pellets.
"I have now had time to put 4 or 5 gas canisters through this gun. At first I was a little disappointed with the general feel of the gun and found the action to be quite stiff and somewhat rough. However after shooting around 400 to 500 rounds through it the gun grows on you and settles into being a great shooter and quite accurate to boot. The Grip is a little loose on its snap fitting so can move in your hand a bit and the Double action has to be used in one smooth action or else the hammer will fall without discharging the shot. Every gun has its little oddities and I guess that these are those of the Crosman SR357. I will put some pellets through it as soon as I can obtain some Pellet Shells but I am sure they will be great to use also.
Overall its a great gun and feels very strong in the hand. I am sure it won't disappoint anyone who purchases it as its very good value and well worth adding to any collection
Discuss about Crosman SR 357 CO2 Powered Revolver (.177 AIRGUN NOT AIRSOFT) - Silver with your friends and fellow Evike.com shoppers!
Comment or answer questions for a chance to win awesome prizes.
Details can be found on the Evike.com Facebook page.
Remember to check "Also post on Facebook" to qualify for the giveaways!
Have an urgent question about this item? We monitor these comments daily, but it may be faster to email us directly or call us at (626) 286-0360. Our resident experts are standing by to answer your questions!