ID: 56511 (Pack-111074-019)
Hover or touch above to zoom
MAP ProtectedExempt From Coupons
Being quick and nimble is also an important factor when finishing a job out in the field. Without holding you back, the Frontier's compact build provides considrable mobile prowess and doesn't sacrifice any of the superior features you will come to expect of the Elite's pack line. You won't just be prepared to enjoy a trek through the great outdoors, but also be ready to conquer any urban exploration.
- Constructed with Mil-Spec 500 denier Cordura fabric, high tensile strength composite nylon thread and webbing
- Rugged, high abrasion-resistant rubber material to reinforce bottom of the pack
- YKK zippers throughout the pack with paracord pull cords
- Synthetic Rhino skin drag handle with D-rings
- Main compartment (11"W x 18"H x 5"D) with U-shaped zipper, internal laptop and tablet sleeves, and document pouch
- Sized to fit 15" MacBook or laptop with maximum width of 15"
- Backside compartment has a pocket for hydration with tube access to the top holds up to 2.5L bladder
- Air-Flow system on the back to maximize ventilation and back support
- Secondary compartment (16"H x 10.5"W x 2"D) with organizer panel and internal zippered mesh pockets
18"H x 11"W x 7"D (20L volume)Color:
California residents click here for Proposition 65 warning
(Write a review)
"I've had this backpack for quite a while, and have used it for an entire semester of high school. Its been tossed around in the dirt, sat and slid on the semi dirty floors of classrooms, and was used multiple times as a place to sit. I also use it to store stuff when i go play airsoft. Throughout all of that, this backpack has held perfectly and well. Its expensive, that's for sure, but its great quality. Everything about it looks great and feels great. It can fit quite a bit of stuff and still stay small. The Rhino skin holds up really well, and the YKK zippers are nice as well. The backpack actually comes with straps that attach to the bottom of the backpack so that you can strap large things that may not be able to fit in the backpack its self. (Such as a large sleeping bag or a blanket) There is one problem though, but isn't even that much of a problem. The 4 buckles on the sides of the backpack seem to be used to tighten and make your backpack smaller when your not carrying a lot, but due to the size of the backpack already and where they are placed, when they are fully cinched down, they barely tighten the backpack which serves little to no purpose. At most, i can see them being used to strap stuff on the sides, which may be why they are there. Overall though, this backpack is very nice, and definitely worth the price.
Discuss about Condor Elite Frontier Outdoor Pack (Color: Coyote) with your friends and fellow Evike.com shoppers!
Comment or answer questions for a chance to win awesome prizes.
Details can be found on the Evike.com Facebook page.
Remember to check "Also post on Facebook" to qualify for the giveaways!
Have an urgent question about this item? We monitor these comments daily, but it may be faster to email us directly or call us at (626) 286-0360. Our resident experts are standing by to answer your questions!