*Phone not included
Originally bundled with Element Case's "Sector Black Ops" phone case, we here at Evike.com saw a lot of potential in the RipCord pouch. The RipCord was officially designed for use with the iPhone 6, but it can do so much more. The pouch utilizes a MOLLE strap on the backside, so attachment to your gear is simple and easy. The 2" seatbelt webbing flap securely keeps your phone and other contents safe and tight to the pouch, making sure you don't lose anything while on the move. The RipCord design lends itself well to use with tactical loadouts, EDC bags, on the outside of a bag or pack, or even carried on your belt. The pouch is made from heavy duty Cordura nylon fabric, so it can take a beating and is sure to last.
Potential uses include, but definitely aren't limited to carrying/holding: an iPhone 6, a spare rifle or SMG magazine, up to 2x pistol magazines, a 40mm grenade shell, holding a radio, carrying a dead rag, holding a multitool, carrying a knife, the list goes on...
- Made from rugged Cordura nylon fabric
- Designed for the iPhone 6, can store similar sized smart phones
- Great for holding a multi-tool, dead rag, radio, knife, tourniquet, ACE bandage, and many other small accessories
- Can hold a single rifle magazine with flap open (M4, AK and similar)
- A great way to hold your speedloader
- Elastic sides expand
- 2" seatbelt webbing flap with large D-ring for easy opening
- Hook and loop closure
- MOLLE attachment on backside
- Very low profile when empty
6" H x 3" W (with iPhone 6) / 5.25" x 2.725" (empty)Color:
Heavy Duty Cordura NylonManufacturer:
Discuss about Element Case RipCord High Speed Smart Phone / Utility / M14 Pistol Sniper Rifle Magazine Pouch with your friends and fellow Evike.com shoppers!
Comment or answer questions for a chance to win awesome prizes.
Details can be found on the Evike.com Facebook page.
Remember to check "Also post on Facebook" to qualify for the giveaways!
Have an urgent question about this item? We monitor these comments daily, but it may be faster to email us directly or call us at (626) 286-0360. Our resident experts are standing by to answer your questions!