HSGI MPC Modular Plate Carrier- Coyote (Medium Carrier / Large Sure Grip)
For those looking for a complete battle ready carrier, HSGI now offers our version of the Modular Plate Carrier. The MPC starts with the slick plate carrier(40LPC), and includes a Sure Grip Belt, our Chest Platform, and a SGPB PC Adaptor (40PCA) to attach the belt to the carrier.
The neoprene on the shoulder straps and the Sure Grip belt makes this one of the most stable carriers you will ever wear. The adjustable grip elastic of the sure grip belt plate adaptor allows you to easily and quickly resize the torso to fit over varying layers.
Full MOLLE side coverage provided by the Sure Grip Belt allows for additional magazine or utility storage, or is a stable base for our new adjustable side plate pouches(40SP00) available separately.
An H-harness is also included so the Chest Platform can be run without the plate carrier. Users with ESAPI plates 10" x 12" or smaller should order the medium Users with ESAPI plates 11" x 14" or larger should order the large
- Slick plate carrier provides low profile protection
- Loop field on the front and rear allow for use of IFF and morale patche
- SureGrip battle belt provides additional waist height MOLLE webbing for holsters, pouches and other MOLLE accessories
- Included H-harness is included so that chest platform can be used on its own
- HSGI chest panel offers MOLLE mounting capability for the slick plate carrier
- Chest panel can be used independently of the MPC
- Durable ballistic nylon construction
- Made in the USA
Medium slick plate carrier, Large SureGrip beltColor:
HSGI / High Speed Gear Inc.
Discuss about z HSGI MPC Modular Plate Carrier- Coyote (Medium Carrier / Large Sure Grip) with your friends and fellow Evike.com shoppers!
Comment or answer questions for a chance to win awesome prizes.
Details can be found on the Evike.com Facebook page.
Remember to check "Also post on Facebook" to qualify for the giveaways!
Have an urgent question about this item? We monitor these comments daily, but it may be faster to email us directly or call us at (626) 286-0360. Our resident experts are standing by to answer your questions!