ID: 56189 (Scope-6MSC432B)
Hover or touch above to zoom
- One piece aircraft grade aluminum
- Fully adjustable windage and elevation
- Nitrogen charged with weather resistant seals
- 2.7" to 3.5" eye relief
- Blue fused multi-coat lens
- Non-illuminated reticle
- Includes scope rings
71-21 Feet at 100 YardsMOA:
Aircraft Grade AluminumPackage Includes:
Scope, Rings, ManualManufacturer:
(Write a review)
"The scope has a nice sturdy feel to it, I just had a few problems with it when I bought it.
1. The scope wasn't raised high enough which can be fixed by raising the scope mount. I wear a mask and therefore wasn't able to look through the scope.
2. When looking into the scope, it wasn't perfectly clear like I was hoping for even though its a cheaper scope
3. The eye relief wasn't the greatest, you have to be pretty close to it.
Just save yourself money and buy a better scope. You will spend more money buying several if you cheap out on the scope.
"Very nice scope. Solid build. I needed a 1" Riser for my m4 . It sat almost on the rail system without the riser. All and all a great scope for the low price.
"I just got this cool little well made scope for my BUSHMASTER QRC-THIS IS AN AWESOME SCOPE!!! Very Well Made and the skull[chrome]Really sets my Ar-15 off,Works better than a redot!!5stars all the way!!!
Discuss about AIM Sports 4x32 Combat Scope w/ Mil-Dot Reticle with your friends and fellow Evike.com shoppers!
Comment or answer questions for a chance to win awesome prizes.
Details can be found on the Evike.com Facebook page.
Remember to check "Also post on Facebook" to qualify for the giveaways!
Have an urgent question about this item? We monitor these comments daily, but it may be faster to email us directly or call us at (626) 286-0360. Our resident experts are standing by to answer your questions!