The MOE SL Hand Guard for AR15/M4 firearms with mid-length gas system and A2 font sight* provides modular flexibility with M-LOK™ accessory slots in a lightweight, sleek, cost effective design.
Designed with versatility in mind, M-LOK slots at the two, six, and ten o'clock positions allow the attachment of optional Picatinny rail sections and other direct-attach M-LOK accessories for the mounting of tactical lights, slings, grips, etc. Reinforced, heat-resistant polymer construction provides operational durability without the weight and expense of an aluminum rail hand guard. Large front extensions and lower lip provides additional operator protection from hot front sight assembly.
- Narrow design replaces factory 2-piece, mid-length plastic hand guards
- Easy to install utilizing existing delta ring and round front hand guard retaining cap
- Slots at the two, six, and ten o'clock positions for mounting direct-attach M-LOK accessories or M-LOK 1913 Picatinny rail sections
- Reinforced, heat-resistant polymer construction
- Integral riveted aluminum heat shield
- Front lip and long side extensions shields hand from hot sight assembly
10.9" L x 2.4" H x 1.8" WAirsoft Compatibility:
For G&P, King Arms, Western Arms and other compatible M4 / M16 Series Airsoft GBB RiflesCompatibility:
For use with Real AR15 Series RiflesManufacturer:
The Mid-Length MOE SL Hand Guard is a direct replacement for most factory plastic, two-piece, mid-length hand guards and utilizes the existing ROUND front hand guard retaining cap and spring-loaded delta ring. Must be used with A2 front sight assembly; triangular retaining caps and other gas blocks are not compatible.
Discuss about Magpul MOE-SL Handguard - Mid Length for AR15 / M4 Series (Color: Black) with your friends and fellow Evike.com shoppers!
Comment or answer questions for a chance to win awesome prizes.
Details can be found on the Evike.com Facebook page.
Remember to check "Also post on Facebook" to qualify for the giveaways!
Have an urgent question about this item? We monitor these comments daily, but it may be faster to email us directly or call us at (626) 286-0360. Our resident experts are standing by to answer your questions!