ID: 55914 (AEG-ICS-322)
Hover or touch above to zoom
Red dot not included
MAP ProtectedExempt From Coupons
No Payments + No Interest if paid in full in 6 months through PayPal Credit. Simply check out using PayPal and select PayPal Credit!
*Red dot not included
ICS CXP Pro Line 322 Tubular Electric Blowback Airsoft AEG Rifle
- Realistic electric blowback design
- Built-in spring detention function
- Full metal receiver for a heavyweight, realistic feel
- Custom tubular front rail system
- Full length upper rail perfect for optics
- Polymer flip-up front and rear sights
- Ergonomic pistol grip
- Adjustable stock with integrated QD sling mounting point
- Ambidextrous charging handle gives the gun an aggressive look
- Full metal ICS split gearbox for easy maintenance and upgrades
- Compatible with 11.1v LiPo batteries
300rd Hi-Capacity. Works with Matrix, Tokyo Marui, ICS and other compatible M4 / M16 Series Airsoft AEG MagazinesMuzzle Velocity:
380~400 FPS (Measured with 0.20g BBs)Thread Direction:
Ver 2 Full Metal ICS Split TypeMotor:
Long TypeFire Modes:
11.1v Small Stick Type LiPo recommended (Battery not included. Wired to Buffer tube with Small Tamiya connector)Hopup:
Yes, AdjustablePackage Includes:
Gun, Magazine, ManualManufacturer:
ICSThings you may need to get started:
Battery and Charger – Required to power your AEG; use a high quality battery and charger for best results.Spare Magazines – Stay in the fight longer by bringing more ammo with you.BBs – High quality precision 6mm BBs recommended; Use 0.20g – 0.25g BBs for best results.Silicone Oil – Basic cleaning and lubrication maintenance help keep your Airsoft AEG in top working order.
Discuss about ICS CXP Pro Line 322 Tubular Electric Blowback Airsoft AEG Rifle with your friends and fellow Evike.com shoppers!
Comment or answer questions for a chance to win awesome prizes.
Details can be found on the Evike.com Facebook page.
Remember to check "Also post on Facebook" to qualify for the giveaways!
Have an urgent question about this item? We monitor these comments daily, but it may be faster to email us directly or call us at (626) 286-0360. Our resident experts are standing by to answer your questions!