Red dot optic in images not included.
V12 Tactical M4 Optima BLOCK-II DST Electro-Pneumatic Airsoft Rifle by Valken - Tan
Each and every V-12 OPTIMA is individually hand built, tuned, and then thoroughly QC checked by our expert techs and R&D staff in Swedesboro, New Jersey to make sure each gun meets the highest of standards. At the heart of this rifle is Valken's own V-12 HPA system that has been built and tuned to perform! With the V-12 Grip Connect system pre-installed you will never have to worry about damaged or leaking connections for hard heavy use, as well as reduced stress on the engine internally. If you are looking for the optimum HPA build that is ready to go out of the box then get your Valken V-12 OPTIMA Series today!
The V-12 Airsoft Engine is Valkenís entry into the HPA class of airsoft guns. The V-12 Airsoft Engine is an easy to install, drop-in replacement to standard version 2 gearboxes to convert your standard AEG into an electro-pneumatic rifle powered by high pressure air (HPA). This computer controlled engine is easily programmable to adjust settings such as rate of fire and nozzle/valve timing. With its quick change nozzle system combined with the ability to regulate the PSI on an HPA tank, you can custom tune the power of your rifle to suit the field you are playing at. Other features include programmable select fire settings (semi only, auto, burst) and a tournament lock-out feature to allow the gun to lock in field and tournament limits/settings.
- Fiber reinforced light weight polymer upper and lower receiver
- 9.5" modular light weight free float hand guard / rail system
- Fiber reinforced polymer flip up front and rear sights
- Full length top Picatinny rail for optics and accessories
- 14" aluminum outer barrel w/ 14mm negative threads
- Tightbore copper inner barrel
- Nylon fiber reinforced stock and ergonomic grip
- Adjustable CRANE style collapsible stock
- Steel sling mounts on front and back of rifle
- Enhanced nylon reinforced adjustable hop-up
- Valken V-12 Grip Connect System
- Valken Tech installed V-12 Airsoft HPA Engine
- Tool less trigger/LED controlled programming (does not require disassembly of rifle)
- Program lock-out mode allows players to cap rate of fire / fire modes to comply with rule sets & field limits
- V-12 Black (stock) nozzle installed
810mm - 890mm (31.89" - 35.04") Adjustable Inner Barrel:
363mm (6.03mm Diameter) Magazine Capacity:
360rd Hi-Capacity Polymer Flash Magazine. Works with G&P, Tokyo Marui, Matrix and other compatible M4 / M16 Series Airsoft AEG Magazines Muzzle Velocity:
385-395 FPS (Measured with 0.20g BBs), Adjustable Rate of Fire:
Adjustable Nozzle Color:
Black Thread Direction:
14mm Negative Power Type:
High Pressure Air Tank (Tank and Regulator System not included) Fire Modes:
Semi/Full-Auto, Adjustable Burst, Safety Package Includes:
Gun, Flash Magazine, Manual Battery:
7.4v 250mAh Mini Lipo Recommended Hopup:
Yes, Adjustable Manufacturer:
Valken Tactical Required Equipment:
The V12 Engine is a very low maintenance, advanced system that requires a few necessary parts: HPA Tank Stabilizer/Regulator Remote Line Small Battery (7.4v 250mAh Lipo recommended. Available here at Evike.com) *The above items are not included, but are available here on our website Disclaimer on High Pressure Air (HPA) Systems:
HPA Tanks are a safe and effective source of power though there are some precautions you must follow. Please follow these proper precautions when using HPA systems:
- NEVER put oil in the fill valve of the tank, or else the tank can combust on refill and serious injury can occur. Lubrication is not necessary in HPA systems.
- ONLY allow properly trained professionals to fill your HPA tank.
- ALWAYS double check your Regulator pressure. Never raise the regulated pressure above 120 PSI
- Make sure to have your tank Hydro-Tested when necessary. (Usually 3-5 years from date marked on tank, depending on make and model)
- Be sure to properly transport your HPA tank. Store in a safe, secured place when in a vehicle, and be sure to stow in a bag or tank cover when in use. Avoid dropping the tank on hard surfaces as this can seriously damage the tank and lead to failure.
- Always turn off the tank and bleed the air line when you are done. This will ensure a longer tank and system lifespan.