ID: 55899 (SCP-NC-VECO434QRB)
Hover or touch above to zoom
Rifle & Micro Dot Reflex optic shown in images not included.
No Payments + No Interest if paid in full in 6 months through PayPal Credit. Simply check out using PayPal and select PayPal Credit!
*Rifle & Micro Dot Reflex optic shown in images not included.
NcStar / VISM ECO 4x34 Scope w/ Green Laser, Nav LED, and Blue Illuminated Reticle - Black (Urban Tactical Reticle)
- Black anodized aluminum construction
- 4x magnification 34mm scope w/ forward mounted green laser pod & red/white LED navigation light
- Top mounted backup iron rear peed sight w/ fiber optic front slight post
- Iron sights can be moved between 10, 12, and 2 o'clock positions
- Top of the ECO scope has an integrated NcSTAR Micro Dot reflex dot sight base
- Adjustable (windage & elevation) green laser
- White & red low output navigation LED lights for maneuvering in the dark without disrupting the users natural night vision
- New glass etched Urban Tactical Reticle (blue illuminated) for quick target acquisition
- Electronic control panel for: reticle illumination, laser on/off, NAV light white/red on/off
- Integrated auto locking quick release mount (fits Weaver / Picatinny / MIL-STD 1913 rails)
- Powered via 1 CR123A lithium type battery
2.3"FOV (Feet at 100yds):
Matte Black AnodizedLens Coating:
Aluminum BodyPackage Includes:
Scope, Scope Cover, Protective Case, Battery, Manual, Cleaning Cloth, Micro Dot SpacerManufacturer:
NcStar / VISM
Discuss about NcStar / VISM ECO 4x34 Scope w/ Green Laser, Nav LED, and Blue Illuminated Reticle - Black (Urban Tactical Reticle) with your friends and fellow Evike.com shoppers!
Comment or answer questions for a chance to win awesome prizes.
Details can be found on the Evike.com Facebook page.
Remember to check "Also post on Facebook" to qualify for the giveaways!
Have an urgent question about this item? We monitor these comments daily, but it may be faster to email us directly or call us at (626) 286-0360. Our resident experts are standing by to answer your questions!