ID: 55872 (AEG-WE-A011-E03-BK)
Hover or touch above to zoom
Optic not included
No Payments + No Interest if paid in full in 6 months through PayPal Credit. Simply check out using PayPal and select PayPal Credit!
*Optic not included
WE-Tech MSK Airsoft AEG Rifle with Crane Stock - Black
- High Strength Nylon Reinforced Polymer Lower Receiver
- Aluminum Alloy Upper Receiver
- Full Metal RIS Front End
- Steel Alloy QD Barrel System
- Tightbore Precision Inner Barrel
- Ambidextrous Selector Switch, Magazine Release, and Charging Handle
- Retractable Folding Stock
- Integrated Adjustable Cheek Riser
- Full Length Top Rail for Optics
- Adjustable Flip-up Front and Rear Sights
- Newly Designed Hopup System for Optimum Accuracy and Range
- Integrated QD Sling Swivel Mounting Points (Sling Swivel not included)
- Mock Gas Adjustment Knob for Extraordinarily Realistic Detail
- Wired to stock
685mm / 855mm - 930mm (Folded / Adjustable)Weight:
350rounds. Works with WE-Tech, Matrix and other compatible M4 Series Airsoft AEG MagazinesMuzzle Velocity:
399-435 FPS (Measured w/ .20g BB)Thread Direction:
Recommended 9.6v Butterfly type battery, wired to rear, battery not includedFire Modes:
Semi/Full-Auto, SafetyPackage Includes:
WE-TechThings you may need to get started:
Battery and Charger – Required to power your AEG; use a high quality battery and charger for best results.Spare Magazines – Stay in the fight longer by bringing more ammo with you.BBs – High quality precision 6mm BBs recommended; Use 0.20g – 0.25g BBs for best results.Silicone Oil – Basic cleaning and lubrication maintenance help keep your Airsoft AEG in top working order.
Discuss about WE-Tech MSK Airsoft AEG Rifle with Crane Stock - Black with your friends and fellow Evike.com shoppers!
Comment or answer questions for a chance to win awesome prizes.
Details can be found on the Evike.com Facebook page.
Remember to check "Also post on Facebook" to qualify for the giveaways!
Have an urgent question about this item? We monitor these comments daily, but it may be faster to email us directly or call us at (626) 286-0360. Our resident experts are standing by to answer your questions!