Designed to fill the role of an affordable and reliable T1 style micro-dot optic, the Evike.com T1 micro-dot offers many of the same capabilities and options found on models used by military and law enforcement the world over. With variable brightness control and both red and green reticles for varying light conditions the Evike.com T1 is an effective and reliable optic for most day or night operations
The T1 Micro dot sight is a high quality red dot sight system for shooters to quickly acquire their target without the loss of peripheral vision or the need to align iron sights. Powered by a tiny CR2032 button battery, this dot sight is capable of 2,000+ hours of battery life with dual-illumination and integrated weaver mount.
- Real firearm ready / real steel grade dot sight
- Includes 1" riser to raise optic to users eye level, optimal for users wearing masks
- Constructed from aircraft grade aluminum to withstand constant heavy recoil.
- Fog proof and shock-resistant housing
- Nitrogen charged with weather resistant seals
- Anti-Glare Coated lens provides superior light transmission, resolution and scratch resistance
- Unlimited eye relief for quick target acquisition
- Dual-illuminated (Red, Green) 4 MOA dot reticle with adjustable rheostat for brightness control
- Integrated Weaver / Picatinny 1913 mounting system
- 2,000 hours of battery life on low setting
- Rubber protective lens covers included
- Adjustable Windage and Elevation
- 11 Brightness Settings
- Anti-Glare Coating
- Compatible with All 20mm Accessory Rails
- Great for Indoor and Outdoor Scenarios
20mm (From Bottom of Mount to Center of Optic)Magnification:
1x CR2032 (1 included)Material:
Scope, CR2032 Battery, Lens Caps, 1" riserWeight:
Evike.com (OEM: AIM Sports)
California residents click here for Proposition 65 warning
(Write a review)
"This sight was deadly accurate on the field plus it comes with 2 included batteries in the box. The only downside for me is: I wish the Dot was a little brighter but thats just nitpicking at this point.
"Awesome red dot sight. Is easy to sight in and is very sturdy and does not wobble. It is even bright enough to be used outside.
"Overall a great little scope took me about 2 seconds to zero in and the build quality is great
Good build quality
does not wobble on rails
Discuss about Evike.com T1 Micro Reflex Red & Green Dot Sight with Riser - Black with your friends and fellow Evike.com shoppers!
Comment or answer questions for a chance to win awesome prizes.
Details can be found on the Evike.com Facebook page.
Remember to check "Also post on Facebook" to qualify for the giveaways!
Have an urgent question about this item? We monitor these comments daily, but it may be faster to email us directly or call us at (626) 286-0360. Our resident experts are standing by to answer your questions!