WARNING!!! THIS IS A HIGH POWER HUNTING AIR RIFLE. MISUSE CAN CAUSE SERIOUS INJURY OR DEATH. IT IS THE USERS RESPONSIBITY TO KNOW ALL OF YOUR LOCAL LAWS AND RESTRICTIONS. EVIKE.COM AND ITS AFFILIATES CANNOT BE HELD RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY INJURIES, DEATH OR LEGAL ACTION THAT OCCURS FROM THE USE OF THIS PRODUCT. ALWAYS KNOW WHAT IS BEHIND YOUR TARGET, DO NOT POINT AT ANY HUMAN BEING.
The new Marauder goes lightweight with a new, all-weather, synthetic stock. Featuring an ambidextrous raised comb, it's well-balanced for carrying in the field. This powerful PCP air rifle offers all the features needed for pest hunting small to medium sized game. The choked and internally shrouded barrel provides both precision and ultra-hushed operation, producing the most accurate and quietest rifle in its class. The two-stage, adjustable, match-grade trigger system helps to make every shot smooth and steady, while the innovative 8-round magazine allows for fast follow-up shots. With the built-in pressure gauge and quick-disconnect Foster fittings, this gun is quick and easy to fill so you can refill and return to shooting sooner.
- All-weather synthetic stock designed and balanced with field carry in mind. Features an adjustable comb for a custom fit.
- Multi-Shot, Bolt Action, PCP Hunting Air Rifle
- Up to 16 consistent shots per fill
- Adjustable, two-stage, match-grade trigger
- 8-round magazine delivers fast follow up shots
- 50 foot pounds of energy (fpe)
- Rifled, shrouded barrel
- Sling mounts
- Built in America, Made in the USA with globally sourced components
10 round auto-indexing rotary magazineMuzzle Velocity:
Up to 900 FPS (Measured with.22 cal alloy pellets)Fire Modes:
Semi-automatic, SafetyPackage Includes:
About Air Guns (Not Airsoft)
It's up to YOU to know the laws in your state, county, and city, and to fully comply with them. You must be 18 years or older to buy any air or airsoft gun.
Air guns are not airsoft or toy guns. They are recommended for adult use only and by youth under adult supervision. Misuse or negligence may cause serious injury or death.
1) ALWAYS keep the muzzle pointed in a safe direction. There are several safe "carries" depending on the situation. Treat your air gun like it is a real firearm.
2) Treat every gun as if it were loaded. Never point at anything you do not intend to shoot. Always keep the air gun on safe until you are ready to shoot.
3) Only load or cock a gun prior to shooting. Do not store a loaded gun.
4) Know your target and what lies beyond. Always aim in a SAFE DIRECTION. Always keep the muzzle of the air gun pointed in a SAFE DIRECTION.
5) Anyone shooting or near a shooter should wear safety glasses.
6) All persons near a shooter should remain behind the shooter and the direction of the muzzle. Never climb or jump with a gun. You can't control the direction of the muzzle if you stumble or fall.
7) Avoid ricochet. Do not shoot at hard surfaces or at the surface of water. The pellet may bounce off or ricochet and hit someone or something you had not intended to hit.
8) Keep the muzzle clear. Never let anything obstruct the muzzle of a gun. Don't allow the muzzle to come in contact with the ground.
9) Guns not in use should always be unloaded. Store the air gun in a secure location. Before you store your air gun, remove the magazine, make sure there is no magazine inserted, no rounds in the chamber, and make sure the gun is decocked.
10) Never brandish your air gun or airsoft gun in public. Do not brandish or display any gun in public - it may confuse people and may be a crime. Police and others may think it is a firearm.
11) Do not change the coloration and markings to make it look more like a firearm. That is dangerous and may be a crime.
Discuss about Marauder PCP .22 Caliber Air Rifle with All Weather Synthetic Stock (.22 Cal AIRGUN NOT AIRSOFT) with your friends and fellow Evike.com shoppers!
Comment or answer questions for a chance to win awesome prizes.
Details can be found on the Evike.com Facebook page.
Remember to check "Also post on Facebook" to qualify for the giveaways!
Have an urgent question about this item? We monitor these comments daily, but it may be faster to email us directly or call us at (626) 286-0360. Our resident experts are standing by to answer your questions!