WARNING!!! THIS IS A HIGH POWER HUNTING AIR RIFLE. MISUSE CAN CAUSE SERIOUS INJURY OR DEATH. IT IS THE USERS RESPONSIBITY TO KNOW ALL OF YOUR LOCAL LAWS AND RESTRICTIONS. EVIKE.COM AND ITS AFFILIATES CANNOT BE HELD RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY INJURIES, DEATH OR LEGAL ACTION THAT OCCURS FROM THE USE OF THIS PRODUCT. ALWAYS KNOW WHAT IS BEHIND YOUR TARGET, DO NOT POINT AT ANY HUMAN BEING.
Boasting a lighter and smoother cocking force than other rifles in its class, the Fury NP break barrel air rifle generates sizzling velocities up to 1200 fps. Featuring the patented Nitro Piston technology, the Fury NP air rifle has reduced recoil and shoots with 70% less noise than other break barrels. With its rifled steel barrel and integrated muzzle brake, two-stage adjustable trigger and CenterPoint 4x32mm scope, the Fury NP delivers power and accuracy in a contemporary package.
- All-weather stock
- CenterPoint 4x32mm riflescope
- Rifled steel barrel
- 18 foot pounds of energy
- 4x32 scope included
Single shotMuzzle Velocity:
Up to 1200 FPS(Measured with Alloy .177 pellets)Fire Modes:
Single shot, safetySystem:
Nitro-Piston break barrelPackage Includes:
Gun, Scope & mounts, ManualManufacturer:
About Air Guns (Not Airsoft)
It's up to YOU to know the laws in your state, county, and city, and to fully comply with them. You must be 18 years or older to buy any air or airsoft gun.
Air guns are not airsoft or toy guns. They are recommended for adult use only and by youth under adult supervision. Misuse or negligence may cause serious injury or death.
1) ALWAYS keep the muzzle pointed in a safe direction. There are several safe "carries" depending on the situation. Treat your air gun like it is a real firearm.
2) Treat every gun as if it were loaded. Never point at anything you do not intend to shoot. Always keep the air gun on safe until you are ready to shoot.
3) Only load or cock a gun prior to shooting. Do not store a loaded gun.
4) Know your target and what lies beyond. Always aim in a SAFE DIRECTION. Always keep the muzzle of the air gun pointed in a SAFE DIRECTION.
5) Anyone shooting or near a shooter should wear safety glasses.
6) All persons near a shooter should remain behind the shooter and the direction of the muzzle. Never climb or jump with a gun. You can't control the direction of the muzzle if you stumble or fall.
7) Avoid ricochet. Do not shoot at hard surfaces or at the surface of water. The pellet may bounce off or ricochet and hit someone or something you had not intended to hit.
8) Keep the muzzle clear. Never let anything obstruct the muzzle of a gun. Don't allow the muzzle to come in contact with the ground.
9) Guns not in use should always be unloaded. Store the air gun in a secure location. Before you store your air gun, remove the magazine, make sure there is no magazine inserted, no rounds in the chamber, and make sure the gun is decocked.
10) Never brandish your air gun or airsoft gun in public. Do not brandish or display any gun in public - it may confuse people and may be a crime. Police and others may think it is a firearm.
11) Do not change the coloration and markings to make it look more like a firearm. That is dangerous and may be a crime.
FPS Range: 1000-1200
California residents click here for Proposition 65 warning
Discuss about Crosman Fury Nitro Piston Powered .177 Hunting Airgun with 4x32 Scope - Synthetic Furniture (.177 cal AIRGUN NOT AIRSOFT) with your friends and fellow Evike.com shoppers!
Comment or answer questions for a chance to win awesome prizes.
Details can be found on the Evike.com Facebook page.
Remember to check "Also post on Facebook" to qualify for the giveaways!
Have an urgent question about this item? We monitor these comments daily, but it may be faster to email us directly or call us at (626) 286-0360. Our resident experts are standing by to answer your questions!