ID: 55455 (TS-UA-1268756-374-MD)
Hover or touch above to zoom
Sorry, this item is Discontinued
MAP ProtectedExempt From Coupons
Under Armour Freedom gear isn't just designed as a nod to folks in uniform. The HeatGear De Opresso Liber T-Shirt was designed to perform. Constructed from super soft Charged Cotton to feel just like your favorite pair of sweats. Game-changing hydrophobic and hydrophilic fibers are woven together to create a unique fabric that dries faster than any ordinary cotton ever could. Unrivaled stretch and recovery helps retain shape and keeps that comfortable fit, wash after wash. As part of the UA FREEDOM Initiative, a portion of each shirt goes to support First Responders, Military Personnel, Law Enforcement Officers & Veterans.
- Through UA Freedom we are committed to a minimum donation of $250,000 annually to support First Responders, Military Personnel, Law Enforcement Officers & Veterans
- Charged Cotton fabric has the comfort of cotton, but dries much faster
- Moisture Transport System wicks sweat away from the body
- Anti-odor technology prevents the growth of odor causing microbes
- Durable ribbed collar provides a comfortable fit
60% Cotton / 40% PolyesterManufacturer:
Under ArmourUnder Armour Special FeaturesMoisture Transport System:
UA's signature, sweat-wicking technology pushes sweat away from your body to the surface of your gear so it dries faster.Anti-Odor:
Keeps gear fresher longer by preventing the growth of odor-causing microbes.
Discuss about z Under Armour Men's Freedom De Oppresso Liber T-Shirt - OD Green (Medium) with your friends and fellow Evike.com shoppers!
Comment or answer questions for a chance to win awesome prizes.
Details can be found on the Evike.com Facebook page.
Remember to check "Also post on Facebook" to qualify for the giveaways!
Have an urgent question about this item? We monitor these comments daily, but it may be faster to email us directly or call us at (626) 286-0360. Our resident experts are standing by to answer your questions!
This item is Discontinued.