Optics shown in images not included.
The R-Series is the next evolution in Apexs mission to bring you a feature packed AEG at a surprisingly good price. The R-Series is centered on a new aggressive receiver design, one that instantly differentiates the Apex brand from the multitudes of M4 clones on the market. The R-series receiver combines practical function with updated combat rifle styling. All controls are fully ambidextrous.
Internally, the R-Series uses the same gearbox as the Mark 13 series, but with the electric blowback function removed for better battery performance and piston lifespan. A 6.03mm tightbore barrel and metal rotary hop up unit comes standard. Every carbine length R-Series shoots approximately 400 fps, and every CQB length R-Series shoots approximately 360 fps.
The Apex R-Series builds on its tradition of being Always Predator, Never Prey.
- Premium metal body with bolt lock function, laser engraved markings and individual serial numbers
- Inline MOSFET to protect trigger contacts
- 10" Keymod free float handguard with full length top rail
- One piece metal rotary adjustable hopup unit
- Reinforced metal gearbox with quick change main spring system and radiused cylinder cuts
- Pre-installed 6.03mm tightbore inner barrel
- 9mm bearing bushings and high torque steel gears
- Ambidextrous magazine release, selector switch, and bolt catch
- Flip up front and rear iron sights
- Five position adjustable crane stock
720mm / 810mm, AdjustableWeight:
300rd Hi-Capacity. Works with Matrix, G&G, Tokyo Marui and other compatible M4 / M16 Series Airsoft AEG MagazinesMuzzle Velocity:
390~430 FPS (Measured with 0.20g BBs)Thread Direction:
Ver 2 Full Metal, Fully UpgradeableMotor:
High Torque Long TypeFire Modes:
9.6v Small Butterfly Type recommended. Wired to rear w/ small Tamiya (Battery not included)Hopup:
Yes, AdjustablePackage Includes:
Gun, Magazine, ManualManufacturer:
APEXThings you may need to get started:
Battery and Charger – Required to power your AEG; use a high quality battery and charger for best results.Spare Magazines – Stay in the fight longer by bringing more ammo with you.BBs – High quality precision 6mm BBs recommended; Use 0.20g – 0.25g BBs for best results.Silicone Oil – Basic cleaning and lubrication maintenance help keep your Airsoft AEG in top working order.
Discuss about APEX R5 Battlemod 10 Airsoft AEG Rifle Gen. 2 - Black with your friends and fellow Evike.com shoppers!
Comment or answer questions for a chance to win awesome prizes.
Details can be found on the Evike.com Facebook page.
Remember to check "Also post on Facebook" to qualify for the giveaways!
Have an urgent question about this item? We monitor these comments daily, but it may be faster to email us directly or call us at (626) 286-0360. Our resident experts are standing by to answer your questions!