*Optic and suppressor not included
King Arms Full Metal Hydro-Dipped Limited Edition "Scorpion" M4 Airsoft AEG Carbine
Evike.com teamed up with King Arms to offer an Airsoft AEG that comes out of the box offering the most popular upgrades being used in both real world combat and on the Airsoft field. The Scorpion features a distinctive water-transfer military matching camouflage color scheme, a 10.5" rail with an integrated flip up front sight. The receiver of the Scorpion has been configured to be used by both right and left handed users offering both ambidextrous selector switches and magazine releases. With a lipo ready full metal Ver. 2 gearbox and a 300mm inner barrel the Scorpion is ready for whatever you throw at it.
- Water transfer finish
- LiPo ready Ver. 2 gearbox
- Compact & hidden flip-up front sight integrated into the handguard.
- 10.5" metal rail system for attachments.
- Ambidextrous selector switch
- Ambidextrous magazine release
- Working bolt.
- Adjustable hopup
- Retractable 5 position crane stock
- Vertical support grip and rail panels included (also water-transferred finish to match rifle)
- QD sling points at the front of the rail, back of receiver and on the stock
- Fully automatic and semi-automatic select fire.
- Superior rate of fire, accuracy, and range.
730mm / 810mm (28.74"-31.89"), Adjustable, Folded / TotalWeight:
3175.15g (7lbs)Inner Barrel:
350rd Hi-Capacity. Works with Matrix, G&G, Tokyo Marui and other compatible M4 / M16 Series Airsoft AEG MagazinesMuzzle Velocity:
~330-380FPS (Measured with 0.20g BBs)Thread Direction:
Ver 2 Full Metal, Fully UpgradeableMotor:
Long TypeFire Modes:
9.6v Small Butterfly Type recommended (Battery not included. Wired to stock with small Tamiya connector)Hopup:
Yes, Adjustable Package Includes:
Gun, Magazine, Manual, Vertical grip, rear flip-up sight, Manufacturer:
King Arms / Evike.com CustomThings you may need to get started:
Battery and Charger – Required to power your AEG; use a high quality battery and charger for best results.Spare Magazines – Stay in the fight longer by bringing more ammo with you.BBs – High quality precision 6mm BBs recommended; Use 0.20g – 0.25g BBs for best results.Silicone Oil – Basic cleaning and lubrication maintenance help keep your Airsoft AEG in top working order.
(Write a review)
"It's a good gun unless you want to shoot or use it the shell and maby the barrel are the only good things about it all the internals are crap I shot on semi twice and guess what every crappy plastic gear inside striped it's self the motor actually seems pretty good maby the barrel and the shell is cool but if you plan on getting this plan on replacing all the gears and the piston
You can completely remake the gun
"Stay away from this.
- Looks that is it
- Multi-cam grip is nice
- Cool flip up sights
- QD - mounts are terrible i.e does not stay in place
- Noisy gear box/bad internals
- Poor battery storage space next to impossible to fit a NIMH butterfly is a no go unless you run your stock fully extended.
- Poor fps
- Selector switches are utter GARBAGE they will not stay in place... period.
- Fully ambidextrous if all the components worked...
- Next to impossible to get apart let alone put back together.
- Terrible packaging its a gun in a box with some foam strips thrown in (gun not held in place)
- Water transfer looks nice if you don't look to close
- Hand guards are VERY cheap they don't stay in place either, come to think of it I don't know how this gun was assembled when I got it.
- No documentation with the gun if you care about that
Well that is pretty much it, she uh shiny turd. I would have tried to return it but I ordered it while I was deployed by the time I got back it was too late.
"DO NOT BUY THIS GUN IT IS TERRIBLE. When I got this gun it shot fine for about 2-300 .20 g bbs around 360. Then it started shooting about every 5 bbs they would just fall out the barrel and shot lower fps internals are terrible looks are good,
Discuss about King Arms Full Metal Hydro-Dipped Limited Edition Scorpion M4 Airsoft AEG Carbine with your friends and fellow Evike.com shoppers!
Comment or answer questions for a chance to win awesome prizes.
Details can be found on the Evike.com Facebook page.
Remember to check "Also post on Facebook" to qualify for the giveaways!
Have an urgent question about this item? We monitor these comments daily, but it may be faster to email us directly or call us at (626) 286-0360. Our resident experts are standing by to answer your questions!