Gletcher CLT B25 Airgun Revolver (.177 cal NOT AIRSOFT) BB Pistol - 2.5" Barrel
Gletcher is a brand of pneumatic guns and accessories, established by SMG Inc. Our slogan, Military Precision, emphasizes the high level of implementation of our air guns both in function and design. It also reflects the passion it evokes in our customers. In creating the Gletcher brand and products, we tried to fill a void for customers who appreciate firearms but due to cultural and regulatory issues were unable to own these types of items.
In the United States, Gletcher replica air guns are used by owners of real firearm to maintain their shooting skills. In Europe, where firearm legislation is very strict, Gletcher air guns provide enthusiasts with the rare opportunity to capture the spirit of owning legendary firearms. In other regions of the world Gletcher has become a popular replica sidearm for airsoft players. Our brand has taken a leading position in the pneumatic gun market in many countries thanks to our quality authentic implementation of our air guns.
- Realistic full metal body
- Authentic replica of the famous .357 revolver
- 1:1 scale replica
- CO2 powered uses 12g CO2 cartridges
- Double action for added realism
- Compact design with 2.5" barrel
- Uses 6 realistic cartridges, each holding one 4.5mm steel BB
- Included speed-loader for quick and easy reloads
- Functioning extractor makes removal of empty shells easy
200mm L x 60mm HMuzzle Velocity:
~328fps (Measured w/ 4.5mm BBs and Co2)Magazine:
6 roundsGas Type:
Double action, SafetyPackage Includes:
Gun, 6x cartridges, speedloader and manualManufacturer:
About Air Guns (Not Airsoft)
It's up to YOU to know the laws in your state, county, and city, and to fully comply with them. You must be 18 years or older to buy any air or airsoft gun.
Air guns are not airsoft or toy guns. They are recommended for adult use only and by youth under adult supervision. Misuse or negligence may cause serious injury or death.
1) ALWAYS keep the muzzle pointed in a safe direction. There are several safe "carries" depending on the situation. Treat your air gun like it is a real firearm.
2) Treat every gun as if it were loaded. Never point at anything you do not intend to shoot. Always keep the air gun on safe until you are ready to shoot.
3) Only load or cock a gun prior to shooting. Do not store a loaded gun.
4) Know your target and what lies beyond. Always aim in a SAFE DIRECTION. Always keep the muzzle of the air gun pointed in a SAFE DIRECTION.
5) Anyone shooting or near a shooter should wear safety glasses.
6) All persons near a shooter should remain behind the shooter and the direction of the muzzle. Never climb or jump with a gun. You can't control the direction of the muzzle if you stumble or fall.
7) Avoid ricochet. Do not shoot at hard surfaces or at the surface of water. The pellet may bounce off or ricochet and hit someone or something you had not intended to hit.
8) Keep the muzzle clear. Never let anything obstruct the muzzle of a gun. Don't allow the muzzle to come in contact with the ground.
9) Guns not in use should always be unloaded. Store the air gun in a secure location. Before you store your air gun, remove the magazine, make sure there is no magazine inserted, no rounds in the chamber, and make sure the gun is decocked.
10) Never brandish your air gun or airsoft gun in public. Do not brandish or display any gun in public - it may confuse people and may be a crime. Police and others may think it is a firearm.
11) Do not change the coloration and markings to make it look more like a firearm. That is dangerous and may be a crime.
Discuss about Gletcher CLT B25 Airgun Revolver (.177 cal NOT AIRSOFT) BB Pistol - 2.5 Barrel with your friends and fellow Evike.com shoppers!
Comment or answer questions for a chance to win awesome prizes.
Details can be found on the Evike.com Facebook page.
Remember to check "Also post on Facebook" to qualify for the giveaways!
Have an urgent question about this item? We monitor these comments daily, but it may be faster to email us directly or call us at (626) 286-0360. Our resident experts are standing by to answer your questions!