ID: 54985 (Wiring-LL-SBD1)
Hover or touch above to zoom
The GigaTec SBD Kit helps reduce the amount of high voltage spikes from the motor that can reach your trigger switch; these spikes can contribute to premature trigger switch failure, especially with high-output Lipo and semi-only setups. Another positive effect of reducing the voltage spikes is an increased motor lifespan.
GigaTec SBD kits come pre-wired for the listed application.
- Prevents damage from AEG motor voltage spikes
- Helps extend trigger switch and motor lifespan
- Utilizes a highly efficient Schottky diode
- Ideal for use with high-output Lipo batteries
- Recommended for EG700 Tokyo Marui motors
- Ideal for use without a MOSFET (Not recommended for use with Active Braking MOSFETs)
For Tokyo Marui EG650 and EG700 motors. Can be used universally with similar motors.Dimensions:
5.25mm width x 3mm thicknessLength:
For use with standard Toyko Marui EG700 and similar output AEG motorsManufacturer:
California residents click here for Proposition 65 warning
Discuss about GigaTec SBD Kit Trigger Switch Protector by Laylax - Universal with your friends and fellow Evike.com shoppers!
Comment or answer questions for a chance to win awesome prizes.
Details can be found on the Evike.com Facebook page.
Remember to check "Also post on Facebook" to qualify for the giveaways!
Have an urgent question about this item? We monitor these comments daily, but it may be faster to email us directly or call us at (626) 286-0360. Our resident experts are standing by to answer your questions!