ID: 54820 (Robot-Appbot)
Hover or touch above to zoom
No Payments + No Interest if paid in full in 6 months through PayPal Credit. Simply check out using PayPal and select PayPal Credit!
Appbot Link Remote Controlled Robot with Camera and Charging Station
The Appbot Link is a small, mobile and easy to use personal robot designed by Varram Systems Ltd. of Korea. The appbot is controlled via wifi, from your smartphone or tablet and is compatible with both Android and iOS platforms. It is powered by two tank style treads and equipped with an HD camera, two way radio, motion detection and night vision capability.Perfect for patrolling your home or office. With an integrated homing feature, when its battery is low you can command the Appbot to return to its charging platform without any need for you to control it.
- Fully remote controlled robot
- Equipped with HD camera to give the user a drones eye view
- Appbot can be controlled with most smartphones or tables (iOS and Android compatible)
- Capable of taking still photos or recording video
- Uses auto charger platform with homing capability
- Comes equipped with two way communication so you can easily communicate with people via drone
- Utilizes a wifi connection to control Appbot from anywhere in your home or office
- Comes equipped with a LED light and low-light capability, allowing the Appbot to function at night
- Can be programmed to send alerts if its awoken by motion or sound sound detection
- Includes robot, charger, charging plug and charging cable
Most Android and iOS smartphones and tabletsMaterial:
High strength injection molded plasticManufacturer:
Varram System Ltd.
Discuss about Appbot Link Remote Controlled Robot with Camera and Charging Station with your friends and fellow Evike.com shoppers!
Comment or answer questions for a chance to win awesome prizes.
Details can be found on the Evike.com Facebook page.
Remember to check "Also post on Facebook" to qualify for the giveaways!
Have an urgent question about this item? We monitor these comments daily, but it may be faster to email us directly or call us at (626) 286-0360. Our resident experts are standing by to answer your questions!