ID: 54731 (MNT-HSP-LKEYMIL620)
Hover or touch above to zoom
Rifle, Lights and other accessories not included.
This item is currently Out of Stock Usually restocked within 1-3 weeks.
Add to your wishlist to stay posted!
MAP ProtectedExempt From Coupons
*Rifle, Lights and other accessories not included.
Partnering with Impact Weapons Components, the HSP team developed a carbine light mount specifically designed to compliment modern weapons manipulation techniques in low-light/no-light settings. Optimized for specific M4 configurations, the Thorntail and Dropwing mounts are the most ergonomic, lightest and lowest profile light mounts on the market today.
Proudly made by Americans in Colorado, USA
- Precision CNC machined from 6061-T6 billet aluminum
- Directly mounts to any two congruent Keymod slots on all Keymod compatible rails
- Positions the light as close to the weapon as possible
- Light offset optimized at 45 degrees for ergonomic activation
- Cantilevered mounting design is low profile, lightweight, and enhances weapons manipulation
- Mount does not interfere with operation of most BUIS (Detailed installation guide included w/ packaging)
- Accepts a wide variety of weaponlights
- Made in the USA
CNC Machined 6061-T6 Billet AluminumWeight:
Surefire Millennium Series M951, M952, M961, M962, Scout M620Manufacturer:
Discuss about Haley Strategic HSP Thorntail MIL620 Offset Keymod Light Mount with your friends and fellow Evike.com shoppers!
Comment or answer questions for a chance to win awesome prizes.
Details can be found on the Evike.com Facebook page.
Remember to check "Also post on Facebook" to qualify for the giveaways!
Have an urgent question about this item? We monitor these comments daily, but it may be faster to email us directly or call us at (626) 286-0360. Our resident experts are standing by to answer your questions!
This item is currently Out of Stock. Most out of stock items are restocked within 1-3 weeks. Some items may take longer. Please add this item to your wishlist to keep posted on its availability.