*Rifle, Lights and other accessories not included.
Partnering with Impact Weapons Components, the HSP team developed a carbine light mount specifically designed to compliment modern weapons manipulation techniques in low-light/no-light settings. Optimized for specific M4 configurations, the Thorntail and Dropwing mounts are the most ergonomic, lightest and lowest profile light mounts on the market today.
Proudly made by Americans in Colorado, USA
- Precision CNC machined from 6061-T6 billet aluminum
- Directly mounts to any two congruent Keymod slots on all Keymod compatible rails
- Positions the light as close to the weapon as possible
- Light offset optimized at 45 degrees for ergonomic activation
- Cantilevered mounting design is low profile, lightweight, and enhances weapons manipulation
- Mount does not interfere with operation of most BUIS (Detailed installation guide included w/ packaging)
- Accepts a wide variety of weaponlights
- Made in the USA
CNC Machined 6061-T6 Billet AluminumWeight:
Surefire G2 Series, G3 Series, M300, M600, X300, X400, INFORCE WML, STREAMLIGHT TLR and Most Weapon Lights Which Mounts To A 1913 RailManufacturer:
About Haley Strategic
Travis Haley is a veteran Force Reconnaissance Marine with 15 years of dedicated real world experience including: combat tours in Middle East, Africa and Central Asia. After leaving the military, Mr Haley served as a special operations and security contractor before partnering with Magpul as founder and CEO of their training division, Magpul Dynamics. Mr Haley also served as CEO of the parent company, Magpul Industries, before breaking off to form the endeavor that would become Haley Strategic Partners.
Discuss about z Haley Strategic HSP Thorntail Offset Keymod Light Mount w/ 1.03 Ring with your friends and fellow Evike.com shoppers!
Comment or answer questions for a chance to win awesome prizes.
Details can be found on the Evike.com Facebook page.
Remember to check "Also post on Facebook" to qualify for the giveaways!
Have an urgent question about this item? We monitor these comments daily, but it may be faster to email us directly or call us at (626) 286-0360. Our resident experts are standing by to answer your questions!