ID: 54556 (ACC-MS-Rigit-T)
Hover or touch above to zoom
Plate carrier for reference only
*Plate carrier for reference only
Mission Spec Rigit Kit MOLLE Interface System - Coyote
The Mission Spec Rigit™ acts as an interface between a standard PALS (MOLLE) grid and any chest rig or panel that utilizes industry standard buckles for vertical attachment (ITW GTSR and DuraFlex Mojave patterend buckles). The Rigit™ also offers a stable loop base to reduce or eliminate movement of the attached piece if your rig of choice has a hook backing.
- Allows you to mount your chest rig front panel to your vest using standard MOLLE webbing
- The Rigit™ allows the user to move their set-up from one platform to another without having to remove pouches and other accessories
- Provides attachment points for many industry standard chest rigs and panels
- Provides a stable loop base for velcro backed rigs and panels to adhere to
- Made of Mil-spec webbing and hook & loop
- Mil-spec and Berry amendment compliant
- 100% designed tested and made in the United States of America
2x 9" webbing with buckle, 4x 7" webbing with hook and loop Color:
Mil-spec A-A-55301 WebbingManufacturer:
Discuss about Mission Spec Rigit Kit MOLLE Interface System - Coyote with your friends and fellow Evike.com shoppers!
Comment or answer questions for a chance to win awesome prizes.
Details can be found on the Evike.com Facebook page.
Remember to check "Also post on Facebook" to qualify for the giveaways!
Have an urgent question about this item? We monitor these comments daily, but it may be faster to email us directly or call us at (626) 286-0360. Our resident experts are standing by to answer your questions!