ID: 54111 (GB-PS-AK-RED)
Hover or touch above to zoom
MAP ProtectedExempt From Coupons
No Payments + No Interest if paid in full in 6 months through PayPal Credit. Simply check out using PayPal and select PayPal Credit!
PolarStar AK Fusion Engine (Configuration: Red Low-Flow Poppet / Red Nozzle)
The PolarStar Red AK Fusion Engine offers all the same performance and reliability of the original fusion engine but comes pre-upgraded with with a red low flow poppet for increased efficiency and stability. Also included in the pre-upgraded AK Fusion Engine silver is the red AK nozzle giving the user and FPS of 500 and 590 FPS depending on barrel length and PSI.
The PolarStar AK Fusion Engine takes place of any AK AEG Gearbox as a direct drop-in. It is powered via a High Pressure Air (HPA) setup and only requires a small battery (7.4v-9.6v NiMH or Lipo recommended) to power the onboard computer known as the Fire Control Unit (FCU). This kit comes with the necessary core parts to convert your AKto the Fusion System. HPA stabilizer and tank required but not included.
HPA system not included
- 100% Engineered and Assembled in the USA!
- Revolutionary Electro-Pneumatic Fusion Engine allows for an HPA setup in a compact space
- Instant Trigger Response
- Complete control of the system via the Fire Control Unit (FCU)
- Fully Adjustable FPS and Rate of Fire
- User adjustable Semi/Full-Auto, Semi-Only, 2rd-9rd Burst, and Open Bolt and Closed Bolt Firing modes
- Consistent performance, regardless of the temperature
- Fine Tuning of the Nozzle Dwell allows for accurate BB feeding with any magazine
- Maximum FPS limit can be raised or lowered with optional Color-coded Air Nozzles (Not included)
- Uses Standard AEG Hopup and Inner Barrel design allowing for AEG upgrade parts and the use of standard AEG magazines
Compatibility: For use with G&P, Marui, CYMA. DBOY and other compatible AK Airsoft AEGs
Nozzle Color: Red
Max Velocity: (0.20g BB @ 120 PSI)
275mm Inner Barrel: 500 FPS
380mm Inner Barrel: 550 FPS
509mm Inner Barrel: 590 FPS
*FPS listed is approximate. FPS will increase as barrel length increases
Rate of Fire: 500 RPM - 1800 RPM, Adjustable
PSI Operating Range: 90-120 PSI (Do NOT exceed 120 PSI, otherwise you may damage the internals)
Power Type: High Pressure Air Tank (Tank and Regulator System not included)
Package Includes: Pre-Assembled Fusion Engine, FCU
Battery: 7.4v-9.6v NiMH or Lipo (Not included).
Manufacturer: PolarStar Airsoft
The Fusion Engine is a very low maintenance, advanced system that requires a few necessary parts:
M249 Airsoft AEG Machine GunHPA TankStabilizer/Regulator Remote LineSmall Battery (7.4v-9.6v recommended. Can be LiPo or NiMH)*The above items are not included, but are available here at Evike.com
Disclaimer on High Pressure Air (HPA) Systems:
HPA Tanks are a safe and effective source of power though there are some precautions you must follow. Please follow these proper precautions when using HPA systems:
- NEVER put oil in the fill valve of the tank, or else the tank can combust on refill and serious injury can occur. Lubrication is not necessary in HPA systems.
- ONLY allow properly trained professionals to fill your HPA tank.
- ALWAYS double check your Regulator pressure. Never raise the regulated pressure above 120 PSI
- Make sure to have your tank Hydro-Tested when necessary. (Usually 3-5 years from date marked on tank, depending on make and model)
- Be sure to properly transport your HPA tank. Store in a safe, secured place when in a vehicle, and be sure to stow in a bag or tank cover when in use. Avoid dropping the tank on hard surfaces as this can seriously damage the tank and lead to failure.
- Always turn off the tank and bleed the air line when you are done. This will ensure a longer tank and system lifespan.
Discuss about PolarStar AK Fusion Engine (Configuration: Red Low-Flow Poppet / Red Nozzle) with your friends and fellow Evike.com shoppers!
Comment or answer questions for a chance to win awesome prizes.
Details can be found on the Evike.com Facebook page.
Remember to check "Also post on Facebook" to qualify for the giveaways!
Have an urgent question about this item? We monitor these comments daily, but it may be faster to email us directly or call us at (626) 286-0360. Our resident experts are standing by to answer your questions!