PolarStar Ver.2 Fusion Engine with Red Low-Flow Poppet and Red Nozzle
The PolarStar Silver Ver.2 Fusion Engine offers all the same performance and reliability of the original fusion engine but comes pre-upgraded with with a red low flow poppet for increased efficiency and stability. Also included in the pre-upgraded Ver.2 Fusion Engine is the Red M4 nozzle giving the user an FPS of 500 to 590 FPS depending on barrel length and PSI.
The PolarStar M4 Fusion Engine takes place of any Ver.2 AEG Gearbox as a direct drop-in. It is powered via a High Pressure Air (HPA) setup and only requires a small battery (7.4v-9.6v NiMH or Lipo recommended) to power the on-board computer known as the Fire Control Unit (FCU). This kit comes with the necessary core parts to convert your AEG to the Fusion Engine system. HPA stabilizer and tank required but not included.
HPA system not included
- 100% engineered and assembled in the USA!
- Red nozzle and Red low-flow poppet valve installed. Allows for ultra low PSI and improved efficiency
- Revolutionary electro-pneumatic Fusion Engine allows for an HPA setup in a compact space
- Instant trigger response
- Complete control of the system via the Fire Control Unit (FCU)
- Adjustable FPS and Rate of Fire
- User adjustable Semi/Full-Auto, Semi-Only, 2rd-9rd Burst, and Open Bolt and Closed Bolt firing modes
- Consistent performance, regardless of the temperature
- Fine tuning of the nozzle dwell allows for accurate BB feeding with any magazine
- Maximum FPS limit can be raised or lowered with optional color-coded air nozzles (sold separately)
- Uses standard AEG hopup and inner barrel design allowing for AEG upgrade parts and the use of standard AEG magazines
For use with most Ver.2 compatible gearbox Airsoft AEGs. M4 nozzle included, other Ver.2 nozzles sold separately. Nozzle Color:
Red Upgraded Poppet:
Red Max Velocity: (0.20g BB @ 120 PSI)
275mm Inner Barrel: 500 FPS
380mm Inner Barrel: 550 FPS
509mm Inner Barrel: 590 FPS *FPS listed is approximate. FPS will vary depending on PSI and barrel length used Rate of Fire:
8 to 30 rounds per second, Adjustable PSI Operating Range:
40-120 PSI (Do NOT exceed 120 PSI, otherwise you may damage the internal parts) Power Type:
High Pressure Air Tank (Tank and Regulator System not included) Package Includes:
Pre-Assembled Fusion Engine, FCU Battery:
7.4v-9.6v NiMH or Lipo (Not included). Manufacturer:
PolarStar Airsoft Required Equipment:
The Fusion Engine is a very low maintenance, advanced system that requires a few necessary parts: Airsoft AEG HPA tank HPA stabilizer/regulator Small battery (7.4v-9.6v recommended. Can be LiPo or NiMH) *The above items are not included, but are available here at Evike.com Disclaimer on High Pressure Air (HPA) Systems:
HPA Tanks are a safe and effective source of power though there are some precautions you must follow. Please follow these proper precautions when using HPA systems:
- NEVER put oil in the fill valve of the tank, or else the tank can combust on refill and serious injury can occur. Lubrication is not necessary in HPA systems.
- ONLY allow properly trained professionals to fill your HPA tank.
- ALWAYS double check your Regulator pressure. Never raise the regulated pressure above 120 PSI.
- Make sure to have your tank Hydro-Tested when necessary (Usually 3-5 years from date marked on tank, depending on make and model).
- Be sure to properly transport your HPA tank. Store in a safe, secured place when in a vehicle, and be sure to stow in a bag or tank cover when in use. Avoid dropping the tank on hard surfaces as this can seriously damage the tank and lead to failure.
- Always turn off the tank and bleed the air line when you are done. This will ensure a longer tank and system lifespan.