ID: 53950 (AEG-EC-310)
Hover or touch above to zoom
No Payments + No Interest if paid in full in 6 months through PayPal Credit. Simply check out using PayPal and select PayPal Credit!
*Optic in image not included, for reference only
E&C Airsoft SR-16 12.5" Custom Airsoft M4 AEG Rifle - Black
- Full metal upper & lower receiver
- 12.5" RIS handguard
- 5 position collapsible crane type stock
- Ambidextrous rear sling point for use with one point sling
- Front and rear flip up sights
- Adjustable SCAR type adjustable rear sight
- Integrated fflip up front sight
- Locking mock bolt for easy hop-up adjustment
- Full length 20mm top accessory rail for mounting of optics, PEQ boxes or other accessories
- Metal Ver. 2 gearbox, easily upgradeable
770mm / 840mm, Adjustable (Collapsed / Total) Weight:
5.11 pounds Inner Barrel:
~400mm Magazine Capacity:
450rd Hi-Capacity. Works with Matrix, G&G, Tokyo Marui and other compatible M4 / M16 Series Airsoft AEG Magazines Muzzle Velocity:
350~400 FPS (Measured with 0.20g BBs) Thread Direction:
14mm Negative Gearbox:
Ver 2 Full Metal, Fully Upgradeable Motor:
Long Type Fire Modes:
Semi/Full-Auto, Safety Battery:
9.6v Small Butterfly Type recommended (Battery not included. Wired stock to with small Tamiya connector) Hopup:
Yes, Adjustable Package Includes:
Gun, Magazine, Manual Manufacturer:
E&C Airsoft Things you may need to get started:
Battery and Charger – Required to power your AEG; use a high quality battery and charger for best results. Spare Magazines – Stay in the fight longer by bringing more ammo with you. BB’s – High quality precision 6mm BB’s recommended; Use 0.20g – 0.25g BB’s for best results. Silicone Oil – Basic cleaning and lubrication maintenance help keep your Airsoft AEG in top working order.
"Not a bad gun! I bought this expecting some cheap pieces and parts but it's not very bad. Hardly actually!
- Working Bolt and bolt catch system (Cried when I found that out)
- Fully metal (Full metal upper, lower receiver and RIS/Handguard)
- Shoots well, considering it's a SR-16 (I used .20's on my test fire)
- Decent ROF
- Solid Fire selector switch (odd satisfying feeling when it clicks)
- Solid Hop up compartment & Hop up itself
- May be a little heavy for people who like to go lightweight
- Handguard is a bit weird. Small RIS space on sides and bottom
My take: I chose this gun because I was looking for a DMR. It fights the description. The shoe fit so I wore it. I gave it 5 stars, because of how the gun fits me, Don't let the cons make you turn the other way. This is a good buy!
Discuss about E&C Airsoft SR-16 12.5 Custom Airsoft M4 AEG Rifle - Black with your friends and fellow Evike.com shoppers!
Comment or answer questions for a chance to win awesome prizes.
Details can be found on the Evike.com Facebook page.
Remember to check "Also post on Facebook" to qualify for the giveaways!
Have an urgent question about this item? We monitor these comments daily, but it may be faster to email us directly or call us at (626) 286-0360. Our resident experts are standing by to answer your questions!