Optics shown in images not included.
The new ICS APE series EBB rifles utilize the same reliable split gearbox as the standard CXP rifles with their easy to disassemble and convenient to maintain design. The new APE rifles feature fully ambidextrous controls as well as modular Keymod rails for a comfortable and customizable platform for the end user. The design of the rifle was to be ergonomic and easy to use.
- High quality, heavy weight aluminum alloy upper and lower receiver
- Monolithic upper receiver with full length top rail
- Ambidextrous fire selector, magazine release, and bolt stop
- Unique one hand operated magazine release without needing to take your hand off fire control
- Reversible (left/right) charging handle
- Precision CNC machined Airsoft Keymod hand guard with 3, 4.5, 6, 7.5, and 9 o'clock Keymod attachment points
- Realistic electric blowback design
- Functional mock bolt stop
- Metal flip-up front and rear sights
- Ergonomic polymer pistol grip
- Adjustable folding polymer stock
- Adjustable cheek rest
- Comfortable no-slip soft rubber butt pad
- Front QD sling attachment point
- Rear belt style sling loop
- Full metal ICS split gearbox for easy maintenance and upgrades
- Compatible with 11.1v LiPo batteries
- High capacity, lightweight, polymer magazine with opaque window to show remaining BBs
640mm (Folded) 825mm - 920mm, AdjustableWeight:
300rd Hi-Capacity. Works with Matrix, Tokyo Marui, ICS and other compatible M4 / M16 Series Airsoft AEG MagazinesMuzzle Velocity:
380~400 FPS (Measured with 0.20g BBs)Thread Direction:
Ver 2 Full Metal ICS Split TypeMotor:
ICS Turbo Long TypeFire Modes:
11.1v Small Stick Type LiPo recommended (Battery not included. Wired to stock with Small Tamiya connector)Hopup:
Yes, AdjustablePackage Includes:
Gun, Magazine, Manual, 3x 2.25" Keymod Rail Pieces, QD Sling SwivelManufacturer:
ICSThings you may need to get started:
Battery and Charger – Required to power your AEG; use a high quality battery and charger for best results.Spare Magazines – Stay in the fight longer by bringing more ammo with you.BBs – High quality precision 6mm BBs recommended; Use 0.20g – 0.25g BBs for best results.Silicone Oil – Basic cleaning and lubrication maintenance help keep your Airsoft AEG in top working order.
FPS Range: 380-400
(Write a review)
"I got this gun and put a TBB in it and now i have to use it as a DMR according to the rules on FPS in my area. Just putting the barrel in jumped my FPS up to 445.
"Completely awesome that's all I need to say about ICS
"Straight out of the box I was already in love. This gun is built like a tank and I wasn't afraid to actually use it and abuse it. Once I got my battery (an 11.1v lipo) I quickly burned out a fuse but it was super easy to replace the burned out one with the higher strength one they provided in the box. I spent a week or so shooting around my house and loving it but I have found that 1. The battery life is short. Maybe because I'm using an 11.1v but I'm not sure. 2. My first day out to an event I was expecting the fps to be around 400 because it was somewhat new but i was never expecting the 445fps I got. Now I do have a mock silencer/barrel extension but that's not enough to add 45fps. I'm really hoping it calms down a little so I can actually use it for what I want to and not stuck using it for a sniper.
Discuss about ICS Pro Line CXP-APE Carbine Electric Blowback Airsoft AEG Rifle (Color: Tan) with your friends and fellow Evike.com shoppers!
Comment or answer questions for a chance to win awesome prizes.
Details can be found on the Evike.com Facebook page.
Remember to check "Also post on Facebook" to qualify for the giveaways!
Have an urgent question about this item? We monitor these comments daily, but it may be faster to email us directly or call us at (626) 286-0360. Our resident experts are standing by to answer your questions!